Kiss Pt. 2

Changbin

I didn't expect him to kiss me.

My bully...

Is kissing me...

And I'm enjoying it...

So i kiss back.

He puts his hand under my shirt and presses down on my body. I moan and he enters his tongue inside my mouth.

It felt so good I didn't want it to end but he could be playing with my feelings so I pushed him away.

"Why did you pull away?" He asked confused.

"I-i'm enjoying this trust me. But you could just be playing with my feelings." I said.

"To tell you the truth, I don't mind being with you." He said and lifted my chin up.

"You're cute." He said and smiled. His dimples showed and i went to poke them.

"Cute." I said.

"Hm really? Maybe if you'll be mine you can touch them anytime you want." He said.

"Y-you mean you want me to date you?" I asked.

"Yea. You don't want to?"

I shake my head. "It's not that. I feel like you'll bully me either way in front of everyone."

"I won't." He said and kissed me again. He pinned me on the table again and the kiss got heated.

Then i heard the bell ring but chan didn't stop. So i tap on his shoulder.

"C-chan. The bell rang." But he still didn't stop.

Then i an idea came to my mind.

I put my hand on his clothed cock and pressed on in causing him to moan and him to pull away from the kiss. I took the chance and pushed him off and tried to run away.

But he was too fast and grabbed me by my collar.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked and smirked.

"W-well the bell rang."

"And?"

"Well we're suppose to go to class."

"A little late won't be a problem." He said and kissed me AGAIN.

Is he needy? Or does he just like my lips?

He might not mind being late to class but i do. I have to keep a good reputation.

Hmmm...

"Daddy more." I said and smirked when he pulled away to look at me.

I smiled at him and left.

"Bye daddy." I said before exiting the classroom.

I quickly ran to my next class before he caught up to me.

Hopefully he actually doesn't bully me in front someone.

I should trust him.