Chapter Three

Evan's POV

I close my phone and run upstairs, slamming my door. Just slouching down the door. "Why us she always over there now," I mumbled, "does she not like hanging out with me anymore?" Just then I here more footsteps go up the stairs and a knock on my door.

"Evan, are you ok buddy?"

"Yeah, dad I'm fine."

"You sure, we could go get ice cream or you meet up with Gabriel while Cordillian and I talk about business."

"Dad," I sigh, " I just wanna be alone right now."

"Does this have something to do with Delia staying over at Damien's?"

'Fuck', "N-no dad"

"Buddy, open the door."

"No dad"

"Ok, just know I'm here for you"

"Kay, love you."

He walks off. God I I don't wanna lie to him but I don't want to seem selfish. He's right, I just want my sister back. I know my dad just wants to be helpful. Delia and I are growing up though. She's almost 18, off to college in a few months. While I'm here; alone, without someone to always cheer me up. Someone who doesn't even need to hear me speak to know what is going on. Sure, I have Evelyn and Gabriel but it's not the same. Maybe I should call Gabe and ask him to come over. I barely talked to him after lunch because he was needed for student counsel meetings and class. "Alright," I sigh. I pick the phone and dial his number. As it rings I start breathing heavily. He picks up.

"Hey babe, you ok?"

"Um, yeah I'm fine. Can you come over Gabe. Please."

"Yeah, of course. Anything to get away from Cora. And who better to hangout with then my boyfriend." He teased.

I smiled saying, "Ha ha. Just come over, I wanna cuddle."

"Ok, ok, I'll be over in 15."

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too babe"

He hung up. I just need to be around him right now. God I would be lost without these people in my life.

Violette's POV

    Another boring day. I did get a few kicks on that nerd today though. "Violette, time for dinner!!!" I could hear my father yell. "Coming dad!"

    Dashing down the stairs I could smell the delicious salmon. And all three of us sit.

    "Via, how's Delia?" my dad asked.

    "Victor, you know not to talk about this at dinner." Papa snapped.

    "Sorry Romero, I just want to know how my other daughter is doing. I haven't seen her in ages."

    "Dad, Papa, please don't fight. I dont talk to Delia much, her group is strange and I dont wanna be around that."

    "Thank you Violette for tell your father that."

    "No problem papa."

    We carried on eating until around 7:30. I went upstairs and called Cora. We talked for about an hour. Until I got a call from Callie, which I declined. Cora and I talked about fashion and decided to go shopping this weekend.

    I couldn't wait to show my sister what she couldn't afford because she has always felt she was better then me, but she is not. Sc he might be older, taller, smarter, but I'm more attractive and soon everyone will see. She and I never had a good relationship because I was always taught to assert my dominance over people me or my father deemed inferior.

    I wanna make her suffer for never seeing that I was more than what she thought. She ed hasn't visited in weeks. Dad is on edge, he misses her for some reason. Papa in the other hand doesn't care about her or his brother and frankly neither do I. Just around 10PM I begin to doze off watching YouTube. Then lights out.

I love feedback! Please feel free to ask questions about it!

The known main couples(so far):

Delia x Damien
Gabriel x Evan
(Possibly) Richard x Abigail

Sorry it was short!