Story 3.5

"Do you remember the time, a week before I ran away I went to my home? That weekend dad told me that my uncle is doing something behind his back, he also lost lot of money in gambling and he is asking dad for money which dad rejected saying he won't help him until he change"

"My dad told me that he feels like my uncle is doing something dangerous so he asked me to be careful. He even told my sister to stop college for a week. After I returned to college I called dad every day to check on him but suddenly my uncle picked up my dad call"

"He told me that he is having my family with him. He asked me to come to him without alerting cops. He said his guards are spying me so I should be careful, I don't know what to do, he send me a video of my family. He tortured them I got scared"

"If his men were behind me then they will surely know about you . So I runs to you before you came to me, I don't want them to see you with me. I want to alert you but I am scared, what if you want to help me? What if I didn't escape from my uncle? What if you come search for me then my uncle will hold you also I don't want anything to happen to you"

"So I decided to break up with you but when I open the door you welcomed me with a happy smile and hug. I don't want to hurt you that time, I am a coward to face you so I distracted you and make you sleep, I don't want to put you in any danger so I ran away from you after writing a letter that I chooses someone else as my partner with a harmful words."

"I went to my uncle and learned that my dad already transferred his all shares to me and my sister and we can't change it until 25. He decided to cage me and my sister using my parents. He decided to sell my sister for some money. My dad lost his life to save us from there"

"After hiding with beggars for 3 days i planned to escape with my family to other country. But my uncle men found us so I helped my mom and sister to escape and went to my uncle. He locked me in a basement and tortured me day and night especially when he remember my dad"

"Fortunately, One of my dad friend who worked there, helped me to escape from the cage, he helped me to reach japan. I stayed in a temple there. I reached out to the place where I send my sister and mom and learned both didn't show up, I got more sad. I don't know what to do? Where to look them?"

"I asked my dad friend for a help but before he help me my uncle got him and killed him for helping me. After that I didn't reach out to anyone fearing my uncle will got me and kill that person too. I learned to cook and Mr. korn was a person who I saved once from some bad people. I decided to die at one stage for losing everyone and for living alone"

"But my father last wish for us is to live happily and never seek revenge on my uncle stopped me. I don't know if my sister and mom are alive or not so I decided to live, live for my family. After that whenever mr. korn visited the temple he always look for me, he treated me like his own son, 6 months back when he came to visit me he told me that he lost his wife and he want me to took over his wife's canteen. I rejected him immediately but he persuaded me after some time. I gave up and came here 4 months back with Ren who is my friend from the temple"

"I never expected to see you here even though I longed for you every minute. I prayed daily and wished to get a glimpse of you. I loved you so much kong that I don't want to put you in danger. It's not like I don't trust you it's just I don't want to make you as another lamp to my uncle, you have a family and responsibility how can I put your life at danger?"

"I want to search for you many times but I  am dreadful over the scenario of my uncle's people, what if you already got settled and living your life with someone else joyfully? I don't want to ruin you and get hurt more than I already am, I know I am selfish to do that but... like I told you I am a coward and tried of getting hurt."