Story 3.6

"Oon, is that you?" A nurse asked in hope after observing him from far away in hesitation. When the said figure lift his head with widen eyes the nurse dropped to the floor and start to sob with closed mouth.

Arthit runs to her and wrapped her in his arms while sobbing. Both sobbed harder without any word, they don't need any words to confirm their identity, their familiar warmth itself proves  them who are both to each other.

"You are alive.. alive... alive" Arthit whispered in happiness. "Hmm... you too" Arthit sister whispered back with tears. Arthit pulled away and wiped the tears from her eyes. He had enough of the cries he leads his sister to the chair and sat with her. He placed her head on his shoulder while asking a question.

"Is mom.. is mom with you?" Arthit asked with a little trembling. "Yes Oon, she is home" she answered him and hold his hand tightly to feel his warmth. "Where did you guys went?? I looked for you guys long!! I cried every day thought you guys are not... alive" Arthit asked with a sob.

"After you leave us in the ship, someone tried to attack us, luckily a person helped us, without a choice we told him our story he told us to be careful and offered a place to stay. He is a doctor, he is a single father too. Me and mom stayed with him for a weak, we took care of his 1 year old child"

"After a weak, we decided to check the address you gave us but before we reach there close we saw uncle people roaming there. We ran away from them. The doctor offered us to stay with him. He said he will help us, all he asked from us was to take care of his infant daughter, Mom agreed"

"In the starting we were very scared to come out, what if we caught by uncle but day by day our fear gone, especially after we found out that uncle took over our business, we realised that uncle don't need us anymore. So we start to come out freely"

"Then our saviour helped me to study medicals and helped me to get this job. Last year I got married Oon. I married the said doctor, i loved him lot he rejected me in the beginning. But somehow I convinced him in the end.. he is a good man Oon. He takes care of me and mom well, he never once saw as us burden"

"We also tried to find you, in fact my husband is still trying but we always end up with nothing. Today when I get the glimpse of you I felt so happy but also scared what if you are not our Oon but I am happy that it's you, besides mom is still praying for your returns" Arthit sister finished her side.

Arthit patted her hand with tears "I am happy you guys are safe and glad you got a good man, thanks for not giving up on me" Arthit kissed his sister head. His sister nods her head softly. "What about you? Why are you here?" His sister asked quickly.

"It's kongpop, he is sick" Arthit said for his sister to lift her head with raised eyebrows. "Kongpop? You mean.. your boyfriend during college time? You were with him?" His sister throws the question. Arthit narrated his side story and how he met kongpop once again.

His sister cries in his shoulders once again "I am sorry Oon" she apologised for Arthit to wipe her sobs. "Enough of tears, now that we met let's smile more" Arthit announced for his sister to throw her dimple smile. Both talked few more minutes before splitting with a promise of meeting at the evening.

Arthit went to kong who is sleeping, he sat on the chair with his head on bed, his eyes closed automatically in happiness and soon he too went to slumber. Kong opened his eyes after some moments, he felt a warm hand on his arms he know whose hand it might be so he smiled little and turned to check on Arthit.

He furrows when he saw a nurse was about to touch sleeping Arthit hair silently. "Don't touch him" kong hissed at the nurse who got surprised by kong. "Get out before I call your heads for a complaint" kong warned softly.