Until then

"Merry Christmas!" A knock was heard from the door at Heather Household, turned out it was Riz, and her twin children behind her.

"Hey." Riz greeted her old acquaintance, which is Andrea's father, the twin then entered and introduced themselves to Andrea, which is in a seat near the fireplace.

The three of them became close already despite the 3-year age gap. The twins, Nathalie and Niel, listened to Andrea's story about their brother, Nathan.

I stayed at your house until December 26. We celebrated Christmas in your house, with Mom and the twins.

"Let's go?" Andrea asked Nathan standing in front of the door, he nodded and they just walked to the clinic Doc Mendez is managing.

"Please enter the office, Ms. Heather." Doc Mendez's secretary told Andrea, and the girl followed and told her companion to wait there.

"Hey" Nathan called as Andrea exited the office, a gloomy aura surrounding her, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah! Doc Mendez said everything will be fine if I take care of myself just like what I'm doing now!" Andrea put a forced smile and walked to Nathan,

Lies.

December 27, we visited the clinic of Doc for your checkup.

"Here." Andrea and Nathan both handed each other a wrapped gift, "A late Christmas gift"

The two both laughed seeing they gave each other a scarf, Nathan holding a blue one, and Andrea holding a red one.

"Thank you."

December 28, when we gave each other a scarf as a late Christmas gift.

"You're so childish!" Nathan said to Andrea who is playing with snow, at the park.

"Well.." Andrea just laughed at Nathan as she threw snowballs at him, Nathan doing the same to her.

December 29, we played snow all day, just like children.

December 30, we planned a new year's outing and asked if our family wanted to come too. And of course, they agreed to it.

"Everything ready?"
"Yeah."

December 31, the day we'd go out.

"I feel dizzy." Nathalie mumbled as they just rode the roller coaster. Niel nodded in agreement, "Me too."

We rode many rides at the amusement park and there's surprisingly few people.

"Let's take a break and eat dinner." the parents suggested seeing everyone felt dizzy after all those rides.

"Yeah, let's." the children mumbled, and they did.

During dinner, everyone was having a chat with one another.

"We'll be going then!" Andrea stated and pulled Nathan's wrist and they head to the ferris wheel. Before they entered, Andrea whispered a request to the guy managing the wheel.

11:00 PM sharp, was when we rode the ferris wheel. Only the two of us.

"Do you remember when you got locked in the room?" Nathan asked Andrea, which caused her to be flustered as she remembered being locked up in the classroom by the guard because it's already seven in the night and everyone should be home.