Unexpected News

Clara's POV:

Throughout some days, I didn't feel well. I didn't know what was wrong with me, so I chose to speak to Will about it. As I walked to the living room, he and the kids were playing around. It was adorable. "Will?" I said. "What's wrong?" he replied. "Can I talk to you?" I said with a worried look. He walked toward me. "What's wrong Love?" he asked concerned. I stood silent for a moment before I said anything. "Well..for some reason I don't feel too well I just feel weak," I told him downing down at my feet. I held his hand on my cheek, giving me warmth and rising his hand enough so I could see his face. "We can go to the doctors," he said with a warm smile, kissing me on the forehead. I smiled back. After an hour or two, we went to the doctors while the kids stayed with a baby-sitter. 

William's POV:

As we drove to the doctors, I could tell that Clara was frustrated and worried. I calmly placed my hand on her lap, she looked at me. "Don't worry, It'll be okay" I said smiling warmly. She smiled back, taking hold of my hand. Soon enough, we got to the hospital. We spoke to the nurses and took tests, and soon sat in the waiting room waiting for the results. "Clara Afton?" a doctor called. She stood up and gave me a signal to stay, so I did then she walked into one of the rooms. I had to wait for her and the results. 

Clara's POV:

As I got called, I gave Will a signal to stay. I went to one of the doctors and stepped into a room they have shown me. I sat down, waiting to hear the results. The doctor locked the door after she stepped in, and the doctor sat down next to me. "So what are the results..?" I asked worriedly. "Don't worry dear, everything is fine!" she smiled warmly. "But why do I feel so weak..?" I asked trying to get more answers. "Well Mrs. Afton, your pregnant. " the older lady doctor finished with a laugh and smile. I was speechless I was frozen. But I didn't do anything with Will..or anyone. I thought to myself. "Thank you, ma'am, have a good day," I said putting on a smile, but a fake smile. "No problem dear, you too" the doctor replied, opening the door and leaving. I walked out, and took hold of Will, and dragged him out of the hospital. Then we got into the car driving home. "What's wrong Love?" he asked me, giving me a concerned and worried look. "you'll hate me.." I responded with a muttering voice hoping he wouldn't hear. "Clara. Don't ever say that I would never hate you" he looks at me touching my cheek while driving. "Please just tell me, I'm worried or you" he begged. "f-fine.." I started. "I'm pregnant..." I whispered. "what but we didn't do anything-" he said with a bit of alarm in his voice. I stayed silent, and so did he. It was an awkward silence. He slowly took a deep breath a started a conversation. "I don't remember doing anything...unless-" He started then stopped automatically. "Unless what-?" I said concerned. "Last night.." he muttered loud enough so I could hear him. "what but we didn't do anything the only thing I remember is-" then I paused. "We got drunk." Will finished.