Chapter 1

A/n: I know Mozzie has a wife, but in this version he doesn't. So no one complain that he has a wife or he is cheating. You are a three armor, one speed and Eli is a two armor, two speed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

Eli and I were waiting for the next contract to come in.  A contract comes in, Eli picks it up.

Eli: We got a contract in Vegas, A man in a blues suit with yellow sunglasses.

Y/n: Okay I am on it.

I head out to find this guy.

3rd pov

Kapkan: Why do I have to wear this?

Kapkan is seen with a blue suit and yellow sunglasses.

Ash: It's what we said the what you look like to them.

Kapkan: But why me not Glaz.

Glaz: I will be watching for them.

Kapkan gives a defeated sigh and summits to his roll.

Iana(whispers): Is he like this in bed, Frost?

Frost(whispers): Only after one round.

Ash: Okay everyone set?

Frost: Yes.

Iana: Ready.

Glaz: In position.

Kapkan: Yeah.

Glaz is on the build across the alleyway, Frost placed down her traps in the dark alley. Iana, Ash and Frost are hiding behind the trash cans and Kapkan is in front of the alley.

Glaz: Male one coming.

Y/n Pov

I see my target he walks into the alley I follow him.  It was dark I used my x ray hud and saw 4 people, one male, three female.

Y/n: So you thought you could ambush me by setting up a fake contract and a dark alleyway?

I here nothing. They think I don't see the traps.

Y/n: I know there is modified bear traps and four of you back there, 1 male, 3 females.

Female Voice: Glaz shoot him in the leg!

I dodge and a sniper bullet goes past my leg. I fire at the building and take cover and call my sis.

Y/n: Ela the contract was fake got 5 people shooting at me.

Eli: Be on my way.

Y/n: They got a sniper.

Eli hung up. I was behind my cover when a beautiful white haired girl runs past. I shoot her, but she disappeared. 

Y/n: A decoy.

Then I heard a horn. A armored van is speeding towards the scene. I stops right in front of me.

Eli: Get in.

I hop in and we drive off.

Y/n: Best trade ever and we are going to have to be more weary around our contracts from now on.

Eli: Yeah, who were those guys?

Y/n: Don't know. Only saw one and she was a beautiful white haired girl, with a nice ass.

Eli: Why do all girls we meet in this job you have to comment on their woman parts?

Y/n: Hey I am just admiring their beauty.