The night before (SMUT)

William's POV:

Today was my and Clara's anniversary of our marriage, it was wonderful. I and Clara planned to go out to a restaurant. "Alright kids, we're going now," I told the kids, kissing their heads. Clara stepped into the room with a slick black dress, her hair done in a perfect braided bun, and black heels. I felt my cheeks get a bit red. I smiled. To that, she had white fancy gloves. I held out my hand, and she took hold of it. "Bye kids," she said hugging both of them. "bye mommy!" they both replied with a smile. "you're going to be staying with a baby-sitter, they should be here soon-" she said but before she could finish the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw a young girl, about in her teenage years with short hair in a small braid. "hello, I'm Abby I'm here to babysit" she said with a smile. "oh yes, come inside" I said warmly. She stepped in. "alright we'll be going now, be careful," I said taking hold of Clara's hand and leaving through the door. We drove to a  restaurant. When we got there, we sat down at our reserved table and talked for a while. After we ate, we took some alcoholic drinks and talked and laughed. Soon enough we got drunk. We danced and laughed. Then we walked back home, laughing and talking. When we got home, I noticed that the baby-sitter left and that the kids were asleep in their rooms. Then I felt a sudden tug on my tie. I person tugging it, tugged me into a closet. It was Clara. She got on top of me. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, before kissing me. We kissed for about a minute or more and soon disconnected our lips. I looked and her, and put my arms around her back, unzipping her black dress, I took it off. I pulled her in close and connected our lips. And kissing and holding back for a breath, and repeated the routine for a while. Then I grabbed her bra and took it off. She starred at me for a moment and kissed me. I felt her hand slide down next to my pants. She pulled out from the kiss, and slowly took off my pants. Then smiled, and came in for another kiss. I inserted my member into her slowly, and she moaned pretty loud. After some minutes, I got out of her, then we put on our clothes and we laid down on our couch, covered ourselves with a blanket, and fell asleep. I woke up to see me and Clara me cuddling in my chest, Clara was still asleep. My head hurt like hell. I carefully got up, trying to not wake Clara up. And I succeeded. Then I went to check on the kids. Looks like Lizzy fell asleep in Mike's room again. I thought and smiled to myself. I looked a the clock and saw it was 4 in the morning. So I decided to go sleep again. I laid down with Clara in the living room and drifted off to sleep again.