Chapter 2

I woke up with a grumbling stomach. I was really hungry.I checked the time and saw it was already 10 am.

I went to the bathroom, with my essentials and did my morning routine.

I got dressed up and went outside to prepare my breakfast. And what i saw really surprised me.

There on the kitchen counter was delicious breakfast already prepared.

"There you're sleepyhead. I was just going to wake you up. come on, i prepared some breakfast for us."She beamed at me.

"Wow. you know how to cook?!!. Damn girl I'm starting to like you more and more. And you should feel honoured, because i don't really like people this fast."

"It's an honour to be your Majesty's faithful servant." She did a dramatic bow.

After we finished our breakfast i helped her arrange her things in her room.

By the time we finished it was almost dinner time. We didn't even have our lunch.
we decided to go to the nearby diner for dinner.

The bell at door of the diner chimed making our arrival known.We choosed a seat by the window and sat there. The diner was quite busy, families, friends having their dinner. The aroma of the delicious foods travelled to my nose. A waiter came over to us.

"Hello ladies. I'm Mac and i'll be your server tonight. what would you like to have for drinks ladies?"
The waiter was a guy with dark hair, sharp jaws and oh those eyes, those dazzling blue eyes. His eyes were really beautiful, making me want to stare at it forever.

I snapped out of it and asked for a tea and lexie order some juice.He left to bring our juice while we skimmed through the menu. There were many varieties of food.

"Are you guys ready to order yet?" He placed our drink in front of us and smiled at us.

"I would like to have your special."I smiled politely at him. Lexie ordered the same as mine.

" Great choice, i will shortly bring your orders." He smiled and left.

"He's cute." Lexie said.

"yeah, i guess."

Lexie instantly smiled at my lack of interest." You don't seem very interested. have a boyfriend?"

"Nah, just too lazy to date and moreover no one has really caught my attention till now." She seemed a little shocked at my confession.

"what about you lex, any secret boyfriend ."

"Hmm not really." she smiled at me but that smiled seemed a little sad. I wanted to ask her about it but considering that we've just met and haven't really reach to that point where we are completely comfortable with each other, i didn't ask her anything.

Our food quickly arrived."Enjoy the dinner."

"He seemed like a really sweet guy though. I think maybe you should talk to him lia."

"More than me, it seem like you're more interested in him. Why don't i play a little matchmaker and set you both up." I teased her.I tried to keep a straight face to make myself look serious, but look of disbelief in her face made burst out Laughing.

We happily chatted while eating, sharing about ourselves trying to know each other. By the end of the dinner we've gotten a little understanding of each other. We paid out bill and left the diner and headed towards our dorm. we had an comfortable silence between us. During our talk both of us revealed that we prefer quiteness and enjoyed staying silent most of the time. We shared about our experiences about how due to that we've faced some problems, with people calling us rude just because we preferred to talk less.

We entered our dorm building. It had a curfew of 1:00 am  and currently it was 10:45pm. we quietly made our ways towards our dorm. we were pretty tired with the work we did today and jet lagged so we both said good nights to each other and went to our respective rooms.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and got ready for bed. I have a habit of taking a shower before bed. As soon as i laid on the bed i fell into a deep slumber.