CHAPTER 2

CHOI YAENO POV
I heard someone fakingly cough behind MJ as i was hugging him. I raised an eyebrow at MJ as he turned around to see who it was.
"OH MOONBIN!!!" MJ said.
Moonbin? I remember that name from somewhere. The boy stared at me as i looked at him. It then hit me who he was... M-M-MOONBIN I THOUGHT AS I STOOD THERE SHOCKED WITH MY HANDS ON MY MOUTH
IT CANT BE HIM!!!
"Yaeno??" Mj waved his hands in front of me.
"s-sorry, i was thinking about something".
"Haha its okay, this is my friend Moonbin. He's a friend from my old school. Moonbin this is my girlfriend Yaeno."
Moonbin looked at me for 5 seconds before saying, "I already know who she is".
"WHAT HOW???" MJ exclaimed. "Do you know him too Yaeno?"
"Y-yeah", I stuttered.
MJ stood there frozen with hands on his face as he was too shook. It was too much of a coincidence. This world is so small.
"How do you two know each other?"
"Uh we go all the way back to year 3, actually," i said.
I was going to stop talking about it till Moonbin said bluntly "she used to like me" and istg i wanted to run away and disappear when he said that. MJ looked like he was gonna pass out.
"Wait but I was in the same school as Moonbin, how come I've never seen you?".
"WHAT YOU WERE IN THE SAME SCHOOL??!!" I shouted and everyone turned to look at me. My face turned so red out of embarrassment. "I left after year 3, honestly I didn't really know anyone in that school" I shrugged.

MOONBIN POV
(if you didn't know Moonbin was "his pov")
I honestly could not believe my eyes. I haven't seen her for 7 years. She was still short compared to me, but she looks happy. I can't believe she's dating MJ; it's such a coincidence its kinda crazy.
Me and Yaeno go way back. We were in the same class in year 3. We both became class captains together, we had the same friends; honestly we were really close. I actually liked her back, but never told her. Everyone shipped us which was weird considering we were in yr 3. There was a time we ran together after school and our homeroom teacher smiled at us. It feels different seeing her now.
I got back into reality when I heard Yaeno say, "uh we go all the way back to year 3".
"She used to like me," I accidentally blurted. That was not meant to come out. Her face turned so red and she got so embarrassed.
(4hrs passed already 7pm)
We went on a few rides and MJ got so scared easily, it was funny haha.
"Hey I'm gonna go get some corndogs. Do you guys want?" MJ asked us.
"Yah I want one with cheese," Yaeno said.
"I'll have the same," I said.
"Okay be right back," MJ left leaving us two alone.
There was awkward silence for 5 minutes. Yaeno looked like she wanted to run away to avoid this awkwardness. She stood there tiptoeing back and forth. I was going to say something till she said while looking at the stars in the sky. "Its been 7 years hasn't it" she sighed.
"Yeah. It has. 7 years went by so fast."
"It's nice to meet you again Moonbin." She smiled widely at me with her hair flowing with the wind and shook my hand. She looked me in the eye and I saw stars in her eyes. The sound of the fireworks filled the mere pause when she shook my hand.
*narrator: little did they know this would lead to a friendship of a lifetime*