CHAPTER 5

(1 MONTH HAS PASSED)
ROCKY POV
Yaeno has been one of my best friends for quite a while now. I had a dream about her a month ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I found it weird to dream about her when I hardly ever dream. I couldn't take it off my mind and kept thinking about it everyday. Yaeno just went through a harsh break up. I shouldn't have told her, but I felt she deserved to know. I asked MJ if i can tell her first tho. Yaeno is the most cheerful person in front of others. Knowing her more personally and more closely will just break your heart. She thought about doing it several times, with a knife. I stopped her each time. I realised I love Yaeno more than a friend. She doesn't deserve to be broken more than ever. After the break up with MJ, she's changed. She's more softer and careful about everything. She's more quieter, I want to make her happy again. I want to be the one she turns to everytime. I'm not the most talkative person or nicest person, but I genuinely love her. I've been waiting for this day to confess to her. I know she's gonna turn me down, but there's still a chance.
I saw Yaeno at the end of the hallway at her locker.
"Hey Yaeno!!!" I called to her. She sent me the biggest smile making my heart beat faster.
"Hi Minhyuk!" She said taking her books out of her locker.
"Ya you know you can call me Rocky," I whined.
"I know, but I like Minhyuk more it sounds nicer," she laughed and smiled. "What do you have first?"
"Ugh maths. What about you?"
"SAME!!! WERE IN THE SAME CLASS" she exclaimed. We smirked at each other and raced to class running with the biggest smiles on our faces. I ran into MJ, falling on top of him. He was on the floor flat and people were laughing at us. I got up quickly embarrassed.
"Help me get up," he said and I pulled him up. "What are you even doing?"
"I was racing Yae- I was running late to class"
"You know you can say her name. Me and Yaeno are friends now."
I shrugged and said "so if I date her, nothing will happen between us."
He looked at me surprised. "N-no. Nothing will happen between us."
"Thanks man," i shouted running off, leaving a stunned MJ standing there.
"Yaeno, I need to tell you something later."
"Alright, hurry up we need to get to class."
Lunch came and we sat with our usual table group. Our group was larger though Moonbin didn't go to our school. Our group included Eunwoo, MJ, Rosé, Jeongyeon, Ryujin, Sanha, Yaeno and me. This was our group before we were freshmans and in yr 7. I keep seeing Jinjin hyung look at Jeongyeon every once in a while. I wonder if he likes her.