dino man

(y/n) POV

     Wtf dino man, your room is a mess. "Gotta avoid that..." Almost there the bed is like 4 steps away!! Just then I slipped on a dino plushie. "EEK!" my chin smacked his chest. "who's there....OWWWW, WHAT THE HELL!!" "Shit!" "WHO ARE YOU!" "My name is (y/n)" "HOW DID YOU GET IN!" "one, calm your tits, I'm a succubus I was gonna fuck you senseless while you slept. Second, I'm a demon I came in through the window. OOOooo what are these?" "DON'T TOUCH MY HEADPHONES FREAK!" "ugh your gonna make me shut you up, really." I walked over and sat down on the end of the bed. "Get away from me!" "Hey what did you do to me!"
"Tsukishima your being hysterical." "no....." "Just go back to sleep." He slowly drifted off to sleep.
"What the fuck I'm not even horny anymore, fuck you." I crawled in the blankets next to him. "So warm." "Ya it is..." " Your still awake." "Ya." "How?" "Shut up and sleep freak.""nnkay."

_________________________the next morning...

Tsukishima's POV

   I woke up to flicks at my head. "Hey. Hey! HEY!" "WHAT!" "Wake up." "No." "You have a boner." I looked down and saw nothing. "Your an asshole." "No I'm a succubus!" She laughed and pulled my hands. "Stoooooop.You obnoxious brat." "Get your flat ass up you prick!" "FLAT!"
I jumped up and looked at my perfectly sculpted butt, "I AM NOT FLAT." "I'm perfect!" She laughed again and I glared. "Great! Your up!" "Shut the fuck up." I grumbled. "Are you coming?" "No, I can't...my wings are a dead give away along with my horns." "My parents are on vacation along with their friends you'll be fine around the house." "But your leaving today." "No I'm not."
"Your an idiot." I walked downstairs. "By the way tsuki  your 'packin." I continued walking downstairs. "I already know that asshole." I said underneath my breath. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

_______________________8 hours later... (Y/n) POV

  "I'm so fucking bored how many hours left?" "What are these?" I had found something quite amusing. "Tsuki you horny bastard~" I had pulled out a Fleshlight from under his bed. "Wtf are you doing!" Tsukishima ran over and through his Fleshlight out his bedroom door. His full face was red. "Tsuki your such a pervert!" I started laughing and grabbed his hand and ran downstairs. "Treat your Fleshlight nicely there expensive." I picked it up off the ground and brought it upstairs leaving tsuki downstairs. I heard the house door close downstairs, I then heard voices. "Hey tsukishima!How's my favorite asshole!" "Hey yams." "Wanna go study upstairs?" "Actually right now isn't the time maybe tomorrow." "Okay bye tsuki!" With that yamaguchi walked out. Tsuki quickly ran upstairs and into his room. "Did you go though anything?!" "No...it's all so boring...we could just you know...do it?" "No." "Ugh fine buzz kill."
Your bored. Wanna listen to music?" " No, I'm horny, I wanna fuck!" I rubbed my thighs together to at least help my horniness a bit. "Why do you wanna fuck so bad all the time?.
"So I can take your semen and put your remaining life span to mine." "Absolutely not." "You can fuck yourself." "Only if you watch me!" I smiled and laughed. "No. Wait... actually, torturing you will be quite amusing!"

________3rd person

   (Y/n) took her panties and tube top off and started masturbating. "Put your panties back on!" "W-what!" "Did I stutter!?" "No!" She quickly put them back on and through on a dinosaur t-shirt "now that we're done that come downstairs." Tsukishima grabbed a blanket and brought it with them. "On the couch, now!" (Y/n) ran over to the couch. "Now! We snuggle with dinosaur plushies!" "Your boring...and warm." "Are you tired?" "No...." "Just sleep already you spend to much time fucking guys." "No, I'm A virgin." "Wait really?" "Mhm..." (Y/n) pulled the blankets up to her nose and later her head on tsukishima's lap. Just then she felt something poke her cheek.
"What's poking me?" "Tsuki?" "Oh your having a wet dream, I see."

The end for now my lovelies love y'all this is my first
Tsukishima story what do I need to
Improve on please tell me in he comments
Follow me on Instagram @Hawks_grave