Rival

Anita's pov

Dinner yesterday was fun, maybe too much fun even though I was a bit cold towards her but not too cold, Danny is really fun to be with 😊.

I stepped out of my car and as usual Danny's bike was parked beside mine ☺️, I started heading towards the hall " hey Ani " this is not good, only one person calls me that ' Drake ' . He's a model too, we got into the agency together and ever since I have been trying to find a cool way to tell him that am not interested in him but I haven't, I have given him many signs but he is too dumb to figure it out 😒😒😒.

I turned round to see him as handsome as always

" Drake! What are you doing here? " He smiled and said " I school here now 😊 " , this is not good, now am going to spend the rest of the day listening to him brag🙄🙄, well we walked together towards the hall, he kept smiling while I was trying h...

" Drake! What are you doing here? " He smiled and said " I school here now 😊 " , this is not good, now am going to spend the rest of the day listening to him brag🙄🙄, well we walked together towards the hall, he kept smiling while I was trying hard not to yell him to stop, I was literally dying until I saw Danny chatting with her gang, when she saw me she smiled and walked towards me.

Danny; good morning your highness 😊

Me; hmm, no longer kitty 🤨?

Danny; I knew you liked that name 😉

Me; I hate

Danny; well get used to it 😁,

She looked at Drake before speaking again.

Danny; thanks for yesterday ( lean closer) is he my rival?

Then I remembered that Drake was still there, I did an introduction, Danny couldn't even fake a smile 😊, while Drake had this looks on his face which I don't care about but I think he felt intimidated 😆😆.

We headed to class, Drake sat on my left hand side and Danny the right, am sure Drake was saying something about his trip to Miami but I wasn't paying attention, suddenly Danny tapped me and smiled " am I still coming over? I just nodded a yeah, she then added" so we can finish what we started"
I hope she is talking about chemistry 😬.