Chapter 1

River's POV
First Day Of Highschool
7:00 am

'Beep Beep Beep.' "Ugh what time is it."I mummble to myself and search my nightstand for my glasses and I put them on once I found it. I look to at the white clock and jump out of my bed and run to my bathroom but I make sure I dont wake up my older sister Gia and her sons Lawson and Walker . I take of my pjs and get in the shower and wash my hair and body then I get out and brush my teeth.Picking out an outfit is easy I dont like dressing up so...I pull out my maroon hoodie with the white strips on the arms my blue jeans and my white converse.

I pull out my maroon hoodie with the white strips on the arms my blue jeans and my white converse

Now what to dow with my no wet bush of curls? "Mommy!" I shout at the top of my lungs."What?!" She shouts back."Can you please help me witn my hair?!" I yell back and I hear her footsteps and then she walks into Gia and I's room. She takes the brush and then she takes the comb and my gel then she starts combing my hair and then she puts the gel on my hair and then brushed my hair into a neat bun.

"Thanks mommy."She gives me a kiss on the head."Now get your ass down staris, Gia wake up." She left the room and Gia woke up and ran her hand through her hair and then she looks at me. She looks at the clock and then she jumps up and runs to the bathroom. Mummbling 'shit Im gonna be late'.

Her son Lawson woke up five minutes later and then he looks at me and smiles,his so cute with his hazel green eyes. I lay down in between him and Walker."Morning Aunty Riv."Lawson says rubbing his eyes. Gia walks back in the room with her hair in a neat bun and she has on a black pencil skirt with a white button up and red bottoms. She works as a Doctor."Morning baby sis,Law go take a bath baby."Lawson gets up and gives his mom a hug and then he goes to the bathroom.

She picks Walker up and gives him a kiss he is 4 weeks old, she was with his dad but he was abusive and he us to beat her. So she left and then took both the boys and he dosent even care about Walker and Lawsons dad wants to be apart of his life but Gia said he left her when she was 15 to rasie a kid on her own.

I head down the stairs and there my brothers where Easton is in Uni, and I dont know why he couldnt take Ryker and Ranger with him. "Moring baby girl."Dad says and gives me a hug."Morning dadda."

"Hello Rivbug."Ranger says and gives me a hug out of my twin brothers I like Rannger the most but I love both of them Ranger is mean to me half the time."Hello Mager Ranger."He laughs at my nickname for him and I smile.

"Sup Ryk."He waves to me and mom calls us for breakfast and we all head to get our food pancakes,bacon and eggs. Ryker takes 3 strips of my bacon."Thanks sissy."This bitch and then he kisses me on the cheek. Who want Ryker Im selling him for 300$.

'Ding Dong.'My mom opens the door and in walks the guy I've had a crush on since 5th grade."Hello Aunt Ry, Uncle Al."He says and waves to my parents then he fist bumps my brothers gives Gia and Lawson a hug and then he hugs me."Morning Rivvy."He is the only one that calls me that every one else calls me Riv.

"Morning Cades, lets head to school."My brothers dont like walking to school so mom drops them of every morning and Caden and I walk to school beacuse our school is like 10 minutes away.

"Lets go." We walk out of the house but I grab my bag before we go."Are you excited about highschool?"I ask him and he runs his hand through his hair."Kinda I dont know,but Im happy that Im with my bestie."He playfuly shoves me and I laugh. "Im happy that Im with you to Cades." We talk some more and make jokes with one another and before we knew it we where infront of the school.

"Highschool here we come." I wishper to my self.

A/N
Hey guys here is chapter 1 hope you like it
Lots Of Love
R.P.C out-💟❤
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share