Creep

Chapter 5

Thursday, September 10th, 1pm

There's someone massaging the top of my head in a circular hypnotic, motion.

Round and round and round.

My brain seems to slowly turn itself on as I pull myself back into consciousness. Unfortunately, there's a sharp pain in my head as if someone had whacked me over the head with a frying pan.

Eyes fluttering open, I make out the form of a person but I'm so disoriented that I can't be sure.

"Hey," someone touches me cheek. "Hey, sleepy head. Wake up!"

I groan and throw a pillow in the direction of the voice.

"Y/n."

"Unnngghhhhhgg," moaning, I pull the covers over my head.

"Alright, don't say I didn't warn you."

It goes silent for a few seconds and I snuggle into my covers in content.

"Gahahahahahagagagagagagag! Stop what hell?!" I squeal suddenly
and kick my legs about madly.

I feel my feet being tickled and it feels like there's hundreds of ants running over the soles of my feet at once.

And then it dawns on me and my eyes shoot open. I live alone.

"Oh, you're awake! Thank God, you have no idea how worried I was," they say in a relieved tone. My eyes meet with their's.

I wasn't dreaming. There was a tall, muscular and very attractive man standing at the foot of my bed.

Now, fully awake, I pull my body as far away from him as possible and slam my back against the headboard.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screech in fear.

In the corner of my eye, I spot my phone lying in the corner of my nightstand and I make a mad dash for it.

"Y/n, don't be afraid I can explain myself," the man says to me in a tone that's tinged with urgency.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS YOU CREEP!" I yell at the top of my lungs praying to every god that I know that Jimin or Jin would hear me.

But then I look at the alarm clock next to me. It's 10am, the next day.

Jin and Jimin are at work. Where I'm supposed to be too.

I start to panic and tremble violently. Stalker man sees this and attempts to draw closer to me.

"Oh my fucking heck, go away!" I open the camera on my phone and snap a photo of the weirdo so I could show it to the police.

He doesn't even have the decency to look phased. In fact, his face is completely neutral.

Desperately, I look around for an exit. He's blocking the door and judging from how built he was, there's no way that I could outrun him.
Maybe I could try the window...

"Don't bother," he says, fully aware of my intentions. "You'd fall to your death."

"SHUT UP!" I yell. "I'm gonna take this photo to the police and make sure they lock you up you...you...sicko!" I say referring to the picture of him that I had taken.

He cocks his head at me and has the audacity to give me a small smile.

"Y/n, look at the picture you took," he folds his arms across his broad chest.

"I'm not falling for that, bitch. What, you gonna stab me when I'm not looking?"

"If I was going to kill you, don't you think I would have done that by now," he says evenly. "Look at the photo."