The Maze

Your back story: your parents were killed by voldy, but narcissia had decided to take you in, you were a skilled witch from an early age, before you even entered hogwarts, so lucius decided you would be useful and made you a death eater. your 1st task was to kill an unfaithful death eater, but you couldn't do it so ran away, you have lived in a small cottage on the beach on your own since the young age of 10, and when you received your letter to hogwarts you were soo happy! However, you still don't know your last name, and can't properly remember what they did to you, all you know is you were kept in the basement and only allowed to see other death eaters. voldy is hunting you down, so you have to try stay low profile. You are friends with the golden trio and luna. Hope you enjoy!

You and cedric hadnt been together since the yule ball, when he asked you to go with him. You supported him through all of his triwizard tasks and celebrated with him every time. Now it was time for the final task, the maze. You had felt that something bad was going to happen, so you warned cedric to be careful, but you brushed off the feeling as nerves for him, seeing as it was the final, and most important, task.
Cedric and you walked all the way to the maze together, and as you got to the front he pulled you into a hug and told you he would be back with the cup for you. Dumbledoor told you to go into the stands so you kissed cedric on the cheek and left to stand in the front row with your friends, hermione, ron, and luna.
The cannon fired and cedric entered the maze, before he entered, he looked back at you and smiled and winked, and you gave him a thumbs up back.
After a while you started to get worried that something had happened because they were taking a long time. You figured the maze was probably really tricky, so it would take a while to get back.
Then Harry appeared with the trophy! Immediately you knew something was wrong and ran to the front pushing past people on the stairs flooding to see the winners.

Thats when you saw him. Cedric. He was dead. You ran up to him and collapsed on your knees next to him crying, your realised he wasn't dead yoet, and he wrapped his arms around your neck and said "one last hug" you replied with "this won't be the last, I'm gonna get you outta this."
But then his grip on your neck loosened and you realised, you weren't able to get him out of this. You cried and cried.

dumbledoor tried to pull you back, but failed. You screamed and a weird shock wave came out of you, hitting everyone and knocking them off their feet. You lay your head in cedric chest and cried, not acknowledging the fact that you just sent a shock wave out.

You then lifted you head and looked at cedrics face, but that only made you cry more, as his grey eyes didn't hold all the joy and life as before. One of your tears landed on his cheek and you went to brush it off, when you realised there was a small yellow glow, forming little leaves and flowers under his skin, coming from around the tear. You stopped crying and wondered what was happening to him, the small glowey shapes eventually covered his whole face and neck.
Then Dumbledoor started talking to someone, and you needed to know what was happening, so you turned to him and asked, but before you could get any words out, you heard a loud gasp for air and a cough from beside you, and you turned to find the strange patters on cedrics face gone, and he was breathing again!! He was trying to sit up, but you hugged him, knocking him back down.
There were cheers from the crowd who had been watching. You completely forgot about them!! You and cedric laughed and you helped him to his feet.

Dumbledoor asked to see you both in his office. So cedric leaned on you and together you walked to Dumbledoor office.

When you got in, you asked Dumbledoor, what had happened to cedric, as he died. Snape then entered the office too. And he mumbled something about a phoenix to Dumbledoor and a look of realisation crossed across his face.
He then proceeded to tell you that your tear had brought cedric back.
You asked him how??? Dumbledoor said, that godric gryfindor had the power of a phoenix, hence the gryfindor colours being red and gold.
And that he could bring back small animals with his tears, and that, no one else has ever been see to have that power. Except you.
Dumbledoor knew about your past and told you that you must be related to godric gryfindor, and thats what you could do what you did.

But that still didn't explain the shock wave. Dumbledoor told you, that he has known you were able to do that, as you possessed that power when lucius would experiment on you to make you the "ultimate weapon" but you had never been able to use the power, so lucius assumed that his experiments failed. But they didn't. He then said how he hadnt wanted to tell me for fear of lucius finding out and trying to find me more than he already was.
You were a bit stunned with all this new information about your life you never knew before, so you just nodded along.
Dumbledoor suggested they you and cedric get some rest as you've both had a very busy day, so you and cedric walked together to the dorms, where cedric asked you to stay with him the night. So you did. You lay gently on his chest and he stroked your hair as you both fell asleep together.

Sorry this isn't very good, it was much better in my head, and I'm still very new to writing fanfic and not very good yet. Plz leave suggestions in the comments, I would love to hear them!