Panic Attack

You are sitting in your dark room alone in the corner rocking backwards and forwards.
You have always had panic attacks ever since you left narcissia and luciuses home, because voldemort was after you. But now they were for a different reason. You were scared to loose cedric after the close call at the maze. You couldn't breath. The walls felt like they were closing in. You were scared. The shadows looked more and more like monsters in the dark.

Then the door to your dorm opened and you heard a familiar voice. Cedric.
"(Y/n) whys it so dark? Are you in here??" he asked while fumbling to find the light switch.
He couldn't hear you cry, you cried silently as you were at loss for breath.
As soon as the light came on and cedric saw you he dropped his books and ran to your side.
" what's wrong?? What's happening??" he stammered.
"I... I..c-cant.. B—reathe..." you managed to croak.
"hey, hey, it's okay, your just having a panic attack." cedric calmly told you, now that he realised what was happening, he knew how to deal with it.

Gently he took your hand in his and placed it on his chest.
"it's okay, breathe with me.." he Whispered.
You started trying to imitate his breathes, starting of shaky and the breathes were catching in you throat, but eventually you were breathing fine.
Cedric drew you into his chest and hugged you there placing a kiss on your forehead.
" there you go, your safe now, I've got you," he coaxed. " C'mon, let's go down to the lake together, you can tell me all about what happened there."
He stood up and took your hand helping you to your feet.
"hey, I wanna see that smile of yours!!" he said
You manage a weak smile and his face lights up.
"there we go! That beautiful smile is back."
You can't help but to beam at him as he takes your hand and leads you down to the lake to stargaze with him 

Heyy, sorry this chapter is so short, I tried to make it longer but this is the best I can manage! I hope you liked it! Plz leave what you thought in the comments! ❤️❤️