Elly

Elly was a 16 year old girl, she had been into the idea of animal roleplay for a long while now, but have never had a way to really get into it. She had the odd dog collar and furry tail ordered of amazon or Estay but she wanted to get into it more. 

She had been a "furry" sense she was around 13 and her parents had no clue, but she decided it was about time she let them know. They have been supportive in the past, and she knew they would love her know matter what. It was just the feeling of having to tell a secret you have kept for 4 years made a pinch in her stomach. 

She went into closet and picked up a pink dog collar that was the size of her neck, as well as a long think fluffy furry tail that was white. She had kept her things in good condition and she loved her fur tail.

Her parents were downstairs on the couch watching tv. As Elly walked down the stairs with her collar and tail in hand, her heart beat with every step. "Mom, Dad" She said reaching the bottom of the stairs.

 "Yes?" They both responded pausing the T.V

"I thought it was time to tell you" she said heart pounding in her chest "I'm a furry, I enjoy dressing and acting like a puppy" 

"That's great!" her mom said looking at the tail Elly was holding

"You know we will support anything you choose." her dad chimed in 

The knot in Elly's chest lifted up in a instant! She was so relived she had such support parents.

"Hey, why your here would you like to watch a show with us?" Her dad asked her.

"Sure" Elly responded still feeling happy about how this all went down.

She sat on the couch next to her mom and started to shift around to get comfortable.

"You know if you even wanted to wear those around the house we wouldn't mind" her mom said looking at the tail and collar that Elly forgot she was still holding in her hands.

"Oh, ya thank you" Elly said as she stood up and attacked the tail, and then sat back down while fashioning the collar around her neck. The tail brushed up against her moms tail, as her mom lightly stroked it making Elly go a little red in the cheeks.

"The pink fits you" her mom said.

"Thank,  you" Elly responded with a smile on her face. 

For the rest of the night while they watched TV Elly sat with her parents and watched ever show was on. Her tail was next to her, and gave her a jolt of joy wearing it in front of her parents. And as her collar hugged her neck she sat back and relaxed. She enjoyed her night and was really happy with how supportive her parents were. When it was around 10 at night. Elly got up to go to bed. Her tailing swinging against her butt as she got up.

"Good night" she said as she started to give her parents a hug and went up to bed.

"Good night, sweetheart" her mom and dad replied.

When Elly got to her room she changed out of her clothes, but left the tail and collar on while putting on into something better fit for night. She laid down in bed thinking about how the last few hours went, at last she feel asleep. Happy that her parents supported her.