A change in life

Elly work up the next morning feeling good. Saturdays were some of her best days. After getting up she took off her tail and collar and stepped into the shower. After washing off, Elly enjoyed the cleaning feeling. As she stepped out of the shower she put her collar and tail back on.

The tail swung against her skin as she walked back into her room, and she put on some shorts and t-shirt. Her shorts were short enough so the tail still hit the inside of her knee. 

"Breakfast is ready" Elly heard her dad say from downstairs. 

"Coming" She respond as she started to leave her room and head downstairs. Her mom and dad were both sitting at the table with a plate of pancakes and a bowl of eggs. She started to thread her tail though the holes in the chair and sit down.

"Hi, I made pancakes" Elly's dad said as she started to sit down.

"Thank you" Elly responded picking up 2 pancakes and a spoon full of eggs. Elly was starving and started to dig into the eggs and devour the pancakes.

"Woah slow down, you getting food all over your collar" her dad chuckled.

"There good pancakes" muttered in embarrassment while wiping off her collar with a paper towel

"What are you doing today?" Elly asked looking at her mom.

"Me and your dad are going to see a movie. Do you have any plans for the weekend?"  

"I have a date with a guy I know" she said still stuffing her face with eggs.

"Oh, whos the lucky guy" her farther responded teasing her.

"Oh come on Dad" Elly responded now blushing.

"Well we better get going" Her mom said getting up, her dad followed and soon she was left with the house to herself. As she was washing the dish's she started to swing her hips side to side as her tail brushed against her leg

After she was done doing the dish's she choose to sit on the couch and watch the TV. She turned on the TV and it started playing the news. For the next few hours she zoned out and watched as the weather forecast and local news played as she sat on the couch and played with her tail or fiddled with the ring on her collar.

She was jolted awake by the buzz of her phone, and a text from a boy named Zen that he was here to pick her up for their date. Forgetting about her tail and collar she got up and left the door towards his car.