What are we now?

WARNING: Possible inappropriate content!

Bonnibel's P.O.V

I walked up to her knowing that this conversation was going to be awkward.

"Hey," I say to Marceline awkwardly, she doesn't say anything as I sit down.

"I can explain why I left." I say knowing the reason she isn't saying anything. Before I could continue she bombarded me with questions.

"Did I do something wrong?" She started "Did I move to fast?" "Did I say something wrong? Did you not really like me?" She continued "Or did you like me until you had me then you decided you were done?" She said tears welling up in her eyes.

I felt tears prick my eyes as well but held them back. "No! You didn't do anything wrong or say anything wrong!" I shout "It wasn't you at all!" Now I couldn't hold the tears back any longer they fell from my eyes down my cheeks. "It was me I was the one who did something wrong." I meant to say it more loudly but it came as a whisper.

"You didn't do anything wrong!" I hear her say as she comes to my side of the booth. I move in so she can sit down next to me. "I love you Bonnie." As she said this my tears stoped and I looked up at her. "Really? Y-You love me?" I ask still awestruck by what she had said.

She smiles then pulls me into a hug. "Of course I love you." She said squeezing me tightly "I-I love you too." I say smiling into her shoulder and hugging her back.

"Do you want some ice cream?" She asks I smile and nod. I order a cotton candy ice cream and we head out.

We walk to the park and sit on a bench near a big fountain. "So, are we a couple now?" She asks "Well do you want to be a couple?" I ask her looking into her scarlet eyes. "Yes!" She says with a cheerful grin "I want you to be my girlfriend." She says I smile and give her a passionate kiss. "Your lips taste like cotton candy." She said grinning, I blush "Your so adorable when you blush." She says leaning down and kissing me on the cheek. "I love you so much." She says then I pull her into another long kiss. "I love you too." I whisper after our kiss.

The rest of the day we spend at her house watching movies and eating snack.

"I love Saturday." I hear Marcy say "I love you." She blushes as I say it then I kiss her. "Hey I called my parents so I can stay over." I say she then smiles with a wicked grin at me. "Bonnie are suggesting what I think your suggesting?" She says "Marceline!" I say knowing full well what she's talking about. "What? I'm just asking." "I know, but I don't want to do that tonight." I say "Tonight?" She says raising an eyebrow. "Marceline! For real I know last night was nice." I start "and that wasn't all that can happen." She says raising an eyebrow again with a grin "I know.. but I would like to take it slow from now on. If that's ok." I say looking up at her. Her face turns softer "I understand. Besides most people that rush a relationship are usually jerks anyway." She says pulling me into a hug.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go public yet?" Marceline asks, "No!" I shout a little bit, "I'm just not ready yet." I say, "Ok, I understand." She says, she's so understanding I thought. "I love you." I say randomly, she looks up at me then smiles. "I love you too." She says grinning and holding me tight.

After awhile I get tired and realize it's one in the morning. I yawn then get up "Hey Marcy I'm tired." I say "Ok you can take the bed and I'll take the couch." She said "Don't you want to sleep with me?" I say "Well yeah but I thought you wanted to take things slow?" She asks raising her eyebrows "I did, I do, but we can still cuddle together." I say "Just with clothes on." I add before she gets any ideas.

"Ok, I would like that." She said smiling at me "Hey can I have some pajamas? Not the shorts and crop top this time." I say giggling "Um.. well I haven't washed anything sense last night so I have nothing." She said "Not even the crop top and shorts?" I ask "Well they are still on the floor." She says blushing. "Oh, well I guess I'll wear that." I say "You can wear the onesie if you want." She says grabbing it from the floor. "Fine I'll let you be the sexy one tonight." I say chuckling "Thank you my princess." She said with an exaggerated bow. "Don't call me princess please." I say in a firm but polite tone. "Your just proving my point." She said and laughed.

We got dressed then we cuddled in her bed. "Ok, I said we should take things slow, and I'm not making a move or something. But I have to get out of these pajamas!" I say "They're not that bad." Marcy said "Not that bad! they're itchy, uncomfortable, and make me look like a pre-schooler!" I shout as I take it off.

"Don't you have anything else I can wear?" I ask "No, sorry but I don't mind if you don't wear anything." She says "Marcy, I thought I said I wanted to take it slow." I say noticing some weird movement when I called her Marcy. "I know and we don't have to go fast." She starts "I will still be wearing my pajamas, and we don't have to even cuddle or anything." She continued "I love you so much." I say randomly, she looks at me for a second confused.

"I love you too." She finally said "Fine, how about this we can stay at the level we were at last night but nothing past that ok?" I ask "Ok!" She said then I pull the pajamas off, then crawl into the bed. "I think I could get used to this." I hear Marcy say, "Oh, come on Marcy!" I say I noticed she flinched when I said it.

"I was just joking Marcy, I'm not mad." I say, she slightly twitches again. "Are you ok?" I ask now worried "It's just Ash used to call me Marcy." She say "And he left a lasting impression." She said, I see tears in her eyes.

"Oh, Mar- Marceline I'm sorry I didn't know." I say feeling stupid for not realizing it. "No, you don't need to be sorry." She said I pull her into a hug. She begins crying, sense I wasn't wearing a shirt her tears fell straight onto my skin.

"I promise that I will never ever let Ash hurt you again." I say sternly "I love you Marceline so, so, so much." I say with a much softer voice. "I.. love you... too B-B-Bonnie." She gasped through sobs. We lay together for the rest of the night.

Hey guys! Me again, as before if you liked it or have any constructive criticism for me. Then comment please.:) thanks hope you have a good day!
Ps, Tell me your favorite episode of Adventure Time! :) Mine is the last one lol that may be dumb but the last song made me cry lol!