The Surprise<3

Narration: Victor was in for a big surprise from Yuri but not the surprise he was expecting , Yurio was expecting free food and Yuri wasn't expecting Yurio on their anniversary. 

Yurio: OLD MAN!! 

Yuri: Was that Yurio? Did you invite him here?

Victor: Uhm no i didn't I saved my message as Yurio's voice saying the once thing I hate *under breath other than JJ* but i'll be back. 

*kisses yuri on his head* 

*badly whispers* 

Victor: What do you want Yurio? why are you still here? 

Yurio: how many times do I have to say I DON'T WANT TO GO BY THAT STUPID NAME!!!???

Victor: Alright *mocks* Yuri what do you want? 

Yurio: My free food. I'm starving OLD MAN!!

Victor: *sight* i'm sorry I forget I will save you a plate me and Yuri will be done soon. Because he has *lovingly says* "A  Surprise" for me.

Yurio: *disgusted face* Calm yourself Old man. Anyway, I'm not waiting for you guys to have s** to get food. I'm getting it now. 

*walks out of kitchen* 

Yuri: Oh Yurio you're here what a nice surpri-

Yurio: Shut it piggy! I'm here for my food and i'm gone.

Yuri: oh ok. I guess go ahead than. 

Yurio: i wasn't asking. 

*takes food and leaves* 

Yuri: *clears throat* so...what was that about? 

Victor: Ahehe *goes on knees* Yuri I am so sorry i just wanted everything perfect and i though Yurio would help because him and Otabek have gone on THOUSANDS of dates. but never again. Also, we're not having children Yurio is all you're getting. 

Yuri: First, stand up Victor. Second, HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT OTABEK AND YURIO!!??. third, obviously Yurio is our adopted kid even though he doesn't know it or hates it. 

*yelling from a mile away from a rouge Yurio* 

Yurio: I AM NOT YOUR SON!!!!!! 

Victurri: hehehehehe

*Holding each others hand and being super close and Yuri blushing like a madman*

Victor: So Yuri *in a lovingly voice* what's the surprise you had for me?

Yuri: OH!! Get your coat and our skates. Come on!!

Victor: Ok *pouts* 

Yuri: *sigh* 

*Kiss for 2min to make Victor happy* 

Narrator: at the rink ;)

Yuri: Do you recognize this place? 

Victor: where I first trained you *almost kinda not really cries*

Yuri: Yeah since we have our own ice rink I decided to surprise you with our first memory together where you helped me train and made me the man I am today. I love you Victor Nikiforov. 

Victor: I love you Yuri Katsuki. "This almost sounds like a proposal". 

Yuri: I propose to love and cherish you forever. And win gold for you at the Grand Prix Finals!!

*victor dips and kisses Yuri on the ice* 

Narrator: And so Victurri  did their pair skate that they did at the end of the Grand Prix Finals and ended their anniversary with a calm and relaxing night at home ;)