6

Seokjin shifted up on the sheets at a particularly hard thrust, a wounded noise leaving past his red bitten lips. Jungkook hovered over his flushed face with a lustful expression, sweat dripping down the younger's temples.

"Sorry", Jungkook whispered, controlling his next thrusts, "Are you okay?"

Seokjin took a ragged breath, wrapping his legs tighter around the slippery waist. He dug his ankles in Jungkook's lower back, shifting his hips back wantonly. The younger groaned loudly, head tilting down until their foreheads touched.

"Want it hard", Seokjin whined, hooded eyes gazing up with a heated expression, "Like it hard."

"But making love should be gentle, right?" Jungkook panted, slowly moving in and out the wet heat. They moaned when the hot head brushed across the swollen prostate and the wrinkled walls tightened immensely, "Are you feeling good?"

Seokjin raised his shaky hands to wrap them around the sweaty shoulders. He splayed his fingers on the hot skin, feeling the muscles move underneath. Jungkook was exercising a lot of control to not just ram into the other man and make a mess out of him.

Though Jungkook's iron-will made Seokjin proud of him, seeing the effect his body was having on Jungkook made the older man harder and tighter, need thrumming under his sensitive skin.

"Yes. Feels so, so—" Seokjin yelped when Jungkook rolled his hips suddenly, rubbing the tip of his burning length on the swollen spot, "Ah! I'm close!"

Jungkook sped up his thrusts after that, wet, sticky noises filling the room. The younger had already come once, his thick release dripping out the full hole and down the quivering thighs. Jungkook braced his knees on the bed and moved his hips, thrusts quick and shallow.

"Come with me", Jungkook grunted, breathing the same air as his Hyung. Seokjin moaned when he realised that Jungkook was going to fill him for the second time, that his hole was going to leak from how much Jungkook was going to release in his body.

"Jungkook", the elder whispered the name like a prayer before pulling the younger down. Jungkook moaned in the kiss, enjoying the taste. His hips slowed down, to Seokjin's annoyance.

"Hyung", Jungkook's adoring whisper flooded hot blush on Seokjin's cheeks. The man writhed on the bed as the hot length moved slower but deeper, massaging his sweet spot every time.

"Don't tease", Seokjin choked out, lips moving against Jungkook, "Touch—"

Jungkook covered Seokjin's mouth with his own. His one hand left the dainty waist and slipped across the stomach and down the abs until it grasped the twitching length.

"Mmmh!" Seokjin's body twisted in Jungkook's hold, back arching. Their chests rubbed against each other, Jungkook's hand squished between their stomachs.

"Seokjin", use of his full name made the older man shiver in submission, wide blown eyes silently begging. Jungkook took pity, because he had promised to not make his Hyung beg. He kissed down the marked neck, leaving behind another set of red love bites.

"Yes~" Seokjin hissed, closing his eyes as a slick hand slowly moved on his cock. Their bodies moved fluidly, lazily. But the slowness just heightened the senses, dragging the pleasure until Seokjin's toes curled and he fisted Jungkook's hair.

"K-Kook", the younger hummed where he was busy sucking the brown bud, "Gonna c-cum."

"Me too", Jungkook braced his hands on either side of Seokjin's head and looked down with a desperate expression, "Can I come inside my Jinnie?"

Seokjin yanked Jungkook down by his hair as the answer. The younger went willingly, moaning at the pain in his scalp. It was only when Seokjin broke free of their wet kiss and screamed did Jungkook realise that he had been thrusting like a wild animal inside his Hyung. He tried to slow down but Seokjin growled at him.