🅴🅿︎ 🆂🅸🆇

Sorry this is coming out late and it's shorter than usual, I'll try better!

Victor's POV

I shut off my car as we looked at his house. The lights were off so I'm guessing the old bastard was sleeping. Well, he'll soon be getting a good old wake up call---the Vic way.

"We're gonna go in the house quietly and you go straight to your room to pack up. Take everything, don't leave not a single thing. We can stay here for as long as we need to and my car has a lot of space so pick up even what you might think is unimportant," I said as he nodded holding my hand.

"And whatchu gonna do?"

I shrugged running my hands overtop the gun with a grin, "Nothing much. Might take a trip to your daddy's room and talk to him about hitting on kids, especially ones who have someone behind them like me."

"Just talking?"

"Oh no, I'm gonna shoot up something but yeah...mostly talking."

"You remind me of your momma when I first met him. He threatened to shoot my ass on sight if he had heard anything bad bout me. What scared me is that he knew we were involved, we could've been friends but he just knew," he shivered and shook his head as I smiled.

"Dad says I'm Elie 2.0 and I can't say I'm not. I'm just as fucking crazy. Now let's go."

We both got out and went up his porch as he cursed saying his keys were taken away. I don't know why he thinks we needed keys in the first place, we got me. I slipped my bandana off my head and wrapped it around my fist, punching out the window. It wasn't too loud so we were good. I stuck my hand in and unlocked the front door as Jahmiah looked at me with wide eyes and a smirk.

"Ion know why but that was sexy as fuck to me." We walked into the house and went to the staircase.

"Everything I do is sexy as fuck to you, I got you hooked," I whispered on his lips before turning around and going up the stairs feeling a smack on my ass. I turned back with an eyebrow raised as he scratched his jaw.

"My bad, your shit was just all in my face. I couldn't help it." I rolled my eyes finally getting to the first step as Jahmiah pointed to a room at the end of the hall before going towards the other end.

I cocked the gun back and entered the room seeing the bitch sleeping in a bed. Just kicked his son out of his own so why should he have the pleasure of sleeping in one? Time to change that.

"Réveillez-vous la merde!", I let off a few into a ceiling as he jumped up falling onto the ground. I smiled as he angrily got up crossing over to me.

"Ah ah ah, I think it's best not to get close to the person who has gun pointed at you. Very tempted at the moment to just let is buss," he backed off sitting on the bed as his eyes strayed to something behind me. I looked over and seen a basket sitting by a door and smiled at it.

"Try to run for it and these bullets will be let off into your ass. Literally, wanna go for it?", I gave him the chance and put down the gun as he just stayed put, "Good for you. You're smarter than you look and you're not much to look at.

"Who the fuck is you? Fucking kid in my house pointing a gun at my face, must not know who I am," he sneered with a look of disgust on his face.

"You must not know who I am. I'm not gonna tell you that of course but know if you land a hand on me that not only would you end up in the hospital---if anyone calls that is--- but my entire family would be on your ass. Keep it in mind. But I'm here because your son has some things to pick up, I'm his extra protection."

"Lemme guess, you the faggot that turned my son into one," he stood up with his large frame towering over me. Like that was supposed to scare me or something.

"Oh no, he was already there dear. You see he wanted me, I can't turn him into anything he wasn't already is. And the correct term you're looking for is bisexual or queer maybe, I don't know but he's a person. The only person you have and you beat him like some pussy."

"I did and what? He deserved it," he yelled as I pointed the gun at his head. He was pissing me off by the second. I could kill him right now and there can be no record of him by tomorrow morning. He doesn't exist if this gun fires off...however Jahmiah is the only thing stopping me. If it were my own dad, I don't know what I would do.

"Sit the fuck down you old mutt! You disgust me, he loves you like no other and you're the only he has. How would your wife feel knowing you put your son out on streets looking like he had been jumped?"

"You don't know shit about my wife!"

"Ms. Angie, used to work down at the daycare I went to everyday until I was 11. She loved every single child in there, even me. I was the odd one out the group who had accidently kissed another boy but rather than treating me like I was filth, she simply told me that wasn't okay. Not because it was another boy but because he might not feel the same way, we were too small to be doing that, and it was inappropriate there. She didn't make me feel bad about it and told me I was one of the sweetest kids she ever met. I was perfect in her eyes just like Jahmiah is. Jahmiah was that boy. And it turns out he did the feel the same way and he should in no way be beaten because of it! Ridiculed online!", at this point the gun was right up under his chin as he looked at me with a fierce look and tears in his eyes.

"Baby, what you doing?", I ignored Jahmiah at the door as I nudged the gun further.

"Your job as a father is to take care of him and love him no matter what. Since the day he was born but you've beaten him not only this time but many other times before. He has yearned for your approval and for your love and you've probably given him everything but that. And how dare you call him a faggot?! He loves someone same as you even though it may not be the same gender! He loves a soul alike his and I'm that love. It broke me to see him hurt like that, the person I love---who the fuck bruises their own kid with cord whips across the back?! You should be fucking disgusted with your damn self!", I let everything out as he gritted his teeth with tears sliding down his face.

"Even though you're nothing but the dirt underneath our feet, it's not up to me what happens with you. It's Jahmiah and whether he chooses to even have a single thought about you in the future. I hope you open your eyes and realize that everyone in this world is not alike but can be accepted. Piece of shit."

I took the gun off his throat and hit him on the head with it as he groaned falling over. He held his head as I cursed over his body switching between English and French. I was really furious when I did that.

I looked up at Jahmiah and just shook my head at his surprised expression as I stepped out walking down to my car. I slammed the door as I tried to calm myself down.

I would do anything for Jahmiah and I swear I love that boy so much it's unhealthy. The only family he has and he may have just lost it. But I wouldn't care to lose him, he's not family if this is what he does. I can see it in his face that he's an angry man with something to take out on someone else. Ms. Angie must've been a turning point for him.

He has me at least. That's all he needs.

Short chapter I know and I'll try to put some more time aside to write.

How do you like Victor's character? And what do you think Victor is gonna do about Jahmiah's whereabouts from now on? I think we can tell Vic isn't gonna let him go just anywhere.