Chapter Six

Your POV

Waking up with Alfie by my side, its a sight I'll always love. After yesterday, we never discuss our friend- er, relationship. I mean... we kissed twice, I'm not sure if we are a thing. But, the boys don't even know yet, and I'm a little scared for their reaction.

Sitting up, my back leaning against the backboard of my bed, I stroke Alfie's head. He was awake, but he just doesn't want to get up I guess. Looking up to me, he smiled, sitting besides me.

"Good morning"

"Mornin, Alf~"

Deciding the right thing, Alfie placed a hand on my cheek, kissing me. I lean onto him, his arms wrapped around me. "We should talk about yesterday" I forced myself to say. Alfie rubbed his thumb on my arm, in like that cute way with couples. "I'm all ears if you need to say something"

I eased in, cuddling up in front of him, our bodies pressed together. "Um, well..." I don't know why its hard for me to say. "We both know we both are in love with each other..." I began to say.

He nods in response, knowing that he's listening to me. "We do cute couple stuff, and I want to do more like that but... maybe we do it as in an actual couple? Like, be together?"

"I would love to be with you, Y/N"

"Congrats, you ranked level to boyfriend"

We both smile, he looks down to me as I look up to him, connecting our lips together. After a few seconds, he leaned back, having a worried look on his face. "Alf? You okay?" It seemed like he was zoned out, shaking him didn't do anything. Nothing worked.

About a minute later, he refocused, his face in a serious look. "I'm sorry Y/N, I have to leave to Heaven for a while" he looked directly into my eyes before flying off, disappearing right in front of me. I sighed, getting out of bed.

>|< >|< >|<

Lazily walking into the kitchen, after I got ready for the day, slumping at the table in a seat. The boys stopped their conversation, all of them glancing over to me. "You alright, Y/N?" Sam looked up from his laptop. I just shrugged, not wanting to talk.

Pouring myself a cup of coffee, I placed an open palm on my forehead, slightly leaning to one side. "Are you hungover?" Dean asked. I looked straight into his eyes and clearly stated my answer. "No" with a slight sigh.

"Alf's in Heaven..."

"...and we're a couple"

Sam and Cas looked alerted while Dean gave a huge. "Finally! Took you guys awhile" Dean laughed but was cut off by Cas looking at him in his 'shut up, I'll kill you' face. Dean glanced over to the other boys, shrugging. "What? Oh come on, its a good joke"

Sam scoffed, going back to typing back on his computer. Cas looks angry now, but I didn't really worry about him. "How long?" Cas said in his gruff voice. "Uh, I guess about ten minutes ago" I softy spoke, shrugging.

Not even a minute later, Cas just leaves the kitchen. I probably made him mad. "So, what took you guys so long?" Dean was very intrigued by Alfie and I being together.

I didn't answer him, leaving him clueless. I told them because I think it'll be better if they know rather than finding out from the blue. Most likely Alfie would agree with me, but he's not home, so I call the shots I guess.

"Dean, leave her alone. She doesn't have to tell us about her personal life."

Realizing what Sam just said, I don't remember him bothering me with all sorts of question. I guess worrying about your new boyfriend really zones you out for a while. "Its fine, Sam"

"Its your shot" he closed his laptop and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Dean and I.

Dean just kept smirking, probably coming up with ways to make fun of me. "Knock it off, I'm not down to play along" I sighed. I'm not even sure why I'm upset about Alfie... maybe because we agreed to be together and the next second he just leaves.

There's something going on... Cas and Alfie has been acting straight, they'relike talking to someone in their mind. It's weird. But, I am going to figure out what the hell is happening.

I love you, Samandriel

Going to the library, I grab a book, and began to read it. I took a seat in a comfy chair, the one behind a stack. Hopefully this would calm me down for a while. In all honesty, I want to know what the hell is happening, our angels are acting weirdly. I hate it.

Not seeing Cas, pulls up a chair, scaring me just a bit. "Oh hey" I look up from my book, he stared at me, I never took most of his actions personally, he does it all the time. "I want to talk about Samandriel" he stated.

Being intrigued, I closed the book, setting it on the little table besides me. Staring dead into his eyes, he sighed, like he does. "Uh, I'm sorry acted out earlier, I was just caught by surprise. I don't want either one of you to hurt each other emotionally. Especially when you guys split"

"Woah woah woah, wait a minute. When not if we break up? What do you mean? He already wants to break up, huh?" I start to panic.

"What? Oh, uh, no, not that... its just that no angel has fallen in love with a human, and if the rest of the angels or Heaven knew, there will be severe consequences"

"Oh great, we're gonna be forced to not be in love and be together" I'm pissed now.

"I'm sorry" Cas looked down to the ground.

Seconds of silence, my head floating with all kinds of thoughts, but I began to shake my head while letting a tear down. "No... I'm not going to let that happen, we were meant to be together, right? I love him and I saw his wings-"

Realizing that I began to rant, I covered my mouth, but Cas had a reaction. His head jolted up at me, eyes widen. "You saw his wings? Be serious with me" he gruffly said. I scratched the back of my neck, being awkward. "Yeah... only saw them once yesterday"

"Y-you and Samandriel are soulmates"

"Soulmates?! Cas, they aren't real, its just some myth"

He shook his head, looking away. Again, I didn't take it personally. "You're going to have to look it up in the lore, I-I just can't be here right now" he got up, and walked away.

What the hell is happening with our angels?!

Without another second to waste, I searched through the library to see any book, but I'll look on my laptop too. Soulmates? I swear, its just some myth. Angel and human bond? I don't understand anything about this shit!

Its also not helping that I'm still pissed about the god squad tearing Alfie and I apart. Now I'm questioning... I'm his soulmate just because I saw his wings for a few seconds? I'm not understanding any of celestial crap. Ugh.

{Words: 1219}