Chapter Seven

One week later

Your POV

Its been a full week, and I haven't seen Alfie since. Throughout these days, I've been non stop reading lore and anything else about angel/human soulmates. By now, the boys just has accepted me with Alfe besides the whole overprotective brother thing.

"I will kill him if he hurts Y/N" and "he better treat Y/N right" blah blah blah. Though, it was mostly Dean.

Dean's the overprotective brother while Sam is the more sensitive one. The three of us love each other like siblings, and I wouldn't want it any other way. But... no one beats at being a better sibling than my sister. My sister that is dead because of a demon.

That demon is still out there, and never have I once forgotten about getting revenge. I want that son of a bitch dead. Life sucks and don't ever trust demons. Hm.

Hearing wings flap, I quickly looked in every direction to see who it was. Suddenly, my eyes landed on him. It's Alfie. I'm not sure if I should kiss him or stab him. "Hi" he took a step forward but I took one back. Once he saw my action, he looked down. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"You just left me alone for an entire week after saying yes for being my boyfriend, Alf"

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. There was this back to back mission I had to do with other angels"

No way in hell I could stay mad at him.

Tearing up, I fling myself into his arms, giving him a quick kiss. "I missed you, Alfie" I hung on tight to him. He rubs my back, kissing me on the forehead. "I love you" his hand crept up to my cheek, wiping my tears away. "I love you too" I softly spoke.

Kissing him again, we get interrupted the boys walking in the room. Sam cleared this throat to get our attention. Noticing the company, I lean back, setting my head on his chest, my arms wrapped around his waist. Before anyone could speak, Dean stepped up.

"Listen here angel boy; if you even think about hurting Y/N in any way then I will kill you"

"I wouldn't dream of doing so" he gazed into my eyes, smiling.

I couldn't help but to blush, nuzzling more into his chest. I'm guessing he's okay that I told the boys because he's not getting mad. I turned myself around, feeling his arms snake around me as I grab his hands. "I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear.

"Sorry for what?" I whispered back.

"Leaving you, I shouldn't have done that"

Ignoring the boys, I turned in his direction, my hand on his cheek. We both smiled, enjoying each other's company. "You did what you were told... sure, I was mad at you but I couldn't stay mad while you look like this" I chuckled.

Both of us leaning in for another kiss, but it was a bit more rough this time. I raised my hand to the back of his head, grabbing pieces of his hair, but not pulling. A forced little moan escaped my mouth, thats when I hear a set of footsteps coming closer.

"Alright, that's enough of you two" Dean pulled both apart, giving Alfie a shady look.

Then I remember what Cas said, the god squad breaking us apart blah blah. Tears are forming in my eyes, my legs just suddenly gave out, and then I passed out.

>|< >|< >|<

Jolting myself awake, looking around, I noticed that I got moved to my room. The boys were surrounding the room, alerted as soon as I woke up. "W-what happened?" I placed a hand on my head, groaning.

Sam, Dean, and Cas were standing around while Alfie was sitting in a chair. After I kinda alerted them, Alfie moved to the edge of my bed as the others looked at ne. "You passed out, that's it" Alfie comforted.

I leaned more forward, hitting my head on top of Alfie's shoulder, tired as ever. He put an arms around me, rubbing my back. "You guys can go, I got this handled" I heard him softly growl or something.

He gave them some shade as they were walking out, but Cas stopped, turning back to see us. "I know, Samandriel" Cas stated. Alfie kept a serious face, curious as ever. "I have no idea what you're talking about"

"You two being soulmates? Y/N told me that she saw your wings" Cas said ever so softly.

"You better not tell our brothers and sisters about Y/N and I" Alfie suddenly got aggressive.

Honestly, that got me a little turned on. I didn't know he could be so aggressive like that. All of a sudden, Alfie turned his head to me, showing off a smirk. Damn it, he probably read my mind again. He grabbed my chin, and aggressively kissed me.

Ignoring Cas, he continued, and I agreed to let him to so. Hearing a sigh and footsteps, I'm guessing Cas left the room, closing the door after him. Alfie and I began to rock back and forth, but I leaned away. "Alf, you agreed to not dig around in my head!"

"Sorry, Y/N... this connection- bond we have. It will become stronger over time, and I can't help myself. You look beautiful, baby." He winked.

As he began to crawl on top of me, I slowly laid straight on my back. "I need to know if you're okay that we keep going? Its fine if you don't want to continue" he softly said, his body towering over me. I nodded, giving my full consent to keep going.

Alfie leaned down, making out with me for about a minute before trailing down. Beginning at my bottom lip to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Making a moan, he knew he had found it, and continued. It was clear that we wanted to make his mark on me, wanting to let everyone know I'm his.

The rest of the night was just that, getting laid by an actual angel. Full intercourse with my soulmate, and I guess it was okay. He was my first. Though, I made him use a condom or pull out in time. Besides all that, we ended up cuddling and spooning before falling asleep.

Now realizing, I'm going to have to try to hide a few hickeys from the boys. Hopefully shouldn't be too hard, right? Anyways, I'm still nervous about the whole 'forced break up' thing. Man, I hate angels... except for Alf and Cas, duh.

{Words: 1110}