O.5 - Great_Day, again?

You busted through the doors, panting, clutching your gut in attempts to catch your breath. A sigh escaped your lips, glancing up at the empty lounge room that lay in front of you.
It was somewhat nostalgic. Trudging up to your room quickly and collapsed on your bed, not bothering to take off the frilly dress that was left for you, dozing off into a deep slumber.

Several hours passed, and before you even knew it, it was already morning. Getting ready in the morning took no time at all, and you were already heading down to the council room where all the meetings were held.
Pushing open the door, you were only met with Great_Day's figure hunched over at the very end of the table, he seemed to be filling out paper of some sort.

"Ah, good morning sir." You politely curtsied, sitting in your chair which was oddly positioned close to Great. The chairs moved around...
"Good morning, Y/N." He stated, softly. Your heart skipped a beat at the time of voice he whispered your name in. It sounded sweet and considerate, much different from his usual cold persona. You smiled, looking down at your hands which were folded in your lap neatly, swinging your legs back and fourth, waiting for the rest of the operatives to come and join you both.

"You woke up awfully early."
Great day spoke, without making so much of a glance up at you.
You looked away bashfully, "Oh, I guess. I couldn't fall back asleep anyway, so I just decided to join you...I mean, it's not like I knew you were here alone anyway."

"Of course."
"What about you, sir? You look as if you haven't gotten a proper night's rest in a few years." You giggled at your own joke, earning a little laugh from Great as well.

"You're not too wrong..."

"...Sorry, could you repeat that?"

"Ah, it was nothing, don't worry about it."

"If you insist." You frowned, burying your head in your folded arms that rested on the table. You heard a small chuckle escape Great's porcelain-like lips. You slowly turned your head towards him, raising a brow.
Great shook his head and his gaze shifted away from you and back to the paperwork in front of him.

"What's so funny?" Pursing your lips together like a pout, you gently shook Great's arm in attempt of a beg.
"Nothing, It's just that you look like a child when you're bored like that."
"What?!"
You gasped, sitting up in your chair over-dramatically, "Hmph."

"Hey, hey, calm down." He reached over and patted your head, ruffling your hair as if you were two.

"Stop treating me like a kid!"
"Oh, should I pop a sucker into your mouth too, then?" Great let out a hushed laugh. Your cheeks flushed red, the idea of Great giving you lolipops as if you were   a tiny toddler definitely made you embarassed, considering you were basically almost a grown woman who could take care of herself.

"You look as if a random boy on the playground ran up to you and confessed his love to you." He teased.
"You're still going on with this?" You sighed, somewhat frustrated, yet cheerful. You were flattered, thinking that Great (besides Scary) was one of the most serious and scary operatives out of them but boy it felt as if you've uncovered so many different sides to him.

The doors suddenly swung open and finally, a few of the operatives shuffled into the room, their expressions stiff and serious which filled the room with unnecessary tension.
Great_Day's gentle smile and laugh disappeared, gazing at everyone in the room.
You let out a quiet sigh laced with disappointment. Why can't he loosen up in front of everyone?...

You leaned back in the plush velvet chair, not paying any more attention to the background discussion around you...