wow...um

long time no see you guys.

any new comers...hi, my name is ...... nice to meet you.

nah i'm kidding. Um, if you have started reading this book more recently, welcome. we are all family.

hehehehe. if you haven't figured it out already this book has been on hold for a hot minute.

HOT minute.

since then i've started my full time job at Mcdonald's.

also kidding.

No, but nothing has really happened since i was last here.

Well, part of the reason why i stopped writing is because i really wasn't okay mentally and was dealing with a lot at home, but i'm fine now. i have my days. especially cuz i'm a closeted bisexual with a homophobic dad. yay!! lucky me!!

lol but yeah if i do decide to continue this book don't be surprised if i mysteriously go away.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 16K READS!!!!

that's so fucking crazy and i can't believe i would ever get to say that. like that's insane. i love y'all to the moo a new back and all your love on this book means the world because not once in my life would i think i get to do something like this and have people love and enjoy it!!

it makes me happy! y'all make me happy!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

anywyasssss... we are all family here and you are welcome and loved no matter what. if you ever want to talk to me abt something here are my socials. (i respond quicker there instead of on here)

Snap- Indialewis0908
Insta-indiaraquel._

Um, what else...oh yesss.

be nice to each other.
take care of yourselves.
i love you all so much.
i'm so grateful for your love and support.
see you....eventually💗

bye mis bebes💜