Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV
When we were eating, Tenko said "Everyone! This afternoon, after lunch, Himiko is having a magic show. Make sure you come. Even if your a degenerate male!" Then we went back to eating. I decided that I was gonna go, it's not like I have anything important to do. We finished eating and I had a lot of time before the magic show. I wanted to hang out with Rantaro again.

      Me and Rantaro hung out then ate lunch together and walked to the magic show, which was being held in the gym. When we got to the gym, I saw Himiko (obviously), Tenko, Shuichi, Gonta, Kirumi, Kiyo, Kiibo, and Tsumugi. The rest didn't show up. I saw that Himiko was nervous, Tenko and Shuichi were helping her calm down. When she finally calmed down, the show started. Himiko got on top of a Tank filled up with water and Tenko explained what the trick was. It was an underwater escape trick but with piranhas.

      I was scared for her. What if she didn't make it out on time and the piranhas ate her? Or what if she drowned instead? She only had one minute to get out of the water! The timer started and she jumped into the water. The timer was counting down and it felt like forever. It reached thirty seconds, she didn't come out. Ten seconds, she still wasn't out. When it got to five seconds, I could tell Tenko wanted to open the curtain to check on her, but she didn't want to ruin her show. Gonta jumped on the tank in an attempt to rescue her. Then the timer went off and the piranhas dropped in the tank. "What the...!" Gonta stopped and said when he looked in the tank.

      Then Tenko finally opened the curtain to reveal something. The body of Ryoma Hoshi was surrounded by piranhas. Then they started eating him and didn't stop until he was nothing but bones. I was shocked. How did Ryoma end up in the tank? The body discovery announcement went off and told everyone to come to the gym, then Himiko appeared on the side and said "Nyah? What body? Who died?" Then she looked at the tank and saw the bones of Ryoma and said "Nyeh?" Again. When everyone got here, Kaito said "what's going on here?!" "Today he was fish food, tomorrow, he's fish shit!" Miu said, laughing.

      We investigated everything and I had a sneaking suspicion on who it was. I really didn't like who I thought it was, but it was the truth. Probably. If that person is the culprit.

                       ~after the class trial~

      It was extremely sad that the blackened was Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid. It turned out that she was the prime minister of the country and she had to help her people. I really liked her. She was the mother that I never had. She tried to run away, and we all encouraged her, but she ended up running to her execution. It was so brutal that I couldn't watch it all.

      "Hey, Wait. I have to tell everyone something." Kokichi said, stopping. "What? Are you just going to lie to us?" You are a liar." Kiibo said. "Me? No way! Besides, there's a way worse liar than me in this group." He said with a smile. "Are you talking about the mastermind?" Shuichi asked. "No, I'm talking about Maki." Kokichi said. "What do you mean Maki's a liar?!" Kaito boomed. "Why do you think she gave Ryoma his motive video? He probably had her motive video, found out her secret, and blackmailed her. 'If you don't show me my motive video, I'll tell everyone what you really are.' Isn't that right, Maki?"

      I turned to look at Maki, so did everyone else, but she was gone. She was so fast I didn't see her. She suddenly appeared in front of Kokichi and lifted him up off the ground by the neck. "Y-You know... th-this is an interesting t-turn of events..." Kokichi chokes out. I wanted to run to them and stop Maki, but his eyes quickly flicked to me and told me not to do anything, so I stayed still and his eyes flicked to Maki again. I said "Maki! What are you doing!?" "B-But, would you really... k-kill me in front of everyone..?" He choked again. "H-Hey, Maki! What the hell is going on?" Kaito asked. Kokichi continued "Y-Yea... you can probably... snap my neck like a twig right now... But that's... not your style... Y-You would rather... kill from the shadows..." He was finally saying it. "Right... Miss Ultimate Assassin?" He finally revealed it.