Two

Carla's pov.

We all decided to meet up at the beach today since the guys decided to practice on the beach today. I was on the side watching since Asher wanted me to pay attention to them practicing. The wonderful girlfriend that I am I paid attention and I was doing my thing just tanning.

I notice someone come up to me and it was Spencer.

"So, this is what rich kids do at 5 p.m. on a Tuesday." He says
"I guess so ha you can say that but most of us are here planning for the booster party to introduce our new player which is you," I said
"Sure if you say so." He says laughing
"Now go away," I said.

Asher's pov.

I look over and I spot Spencer talking to Carla.

"What's up ash?" Jordan asks
"You know what's up. The guy hitting on my girl left and right, knocked me out of the game last week. That boy needs to go." I said looking back at Jordan.
"Seriously? We gave Chatsworth the tip on his transfer permit to get him kicked out, okay? We tried." He says
"You tried."
"Exactly and look how that turned out. Homeboys living in my house now. Face it ash. He's here to stay." Jordan says and walks away.

I see that Spencer finally left Carla alone and I make my way to her.

"Aye, what we're y'all talking about?" I asked sitting down next to her.
"He was asking if we rich kids do this all the time. Amor, you know that you have nothing to worry about I'm all yours." She says holding my hand.
"I know I just want him out of our lives for good. You know he doesn't belong here." I said
"I know ash let's just do it ourselves to get rid of him cause it looks like Jordan getting buddy-buddy with him already." She says
"What do you have in mind"
"Not sure yet but we know I come up with something. Let's head out I don't wanna be here anymore let's go back to yours." She says
"Alright let's head out," I said.
we left to mines and just talked about our plan to get rid of Spencer James.

Carla's pov.

It was the night of the booster party for the football team I was there with Asher and his father.  His father was angry that Asher is off the team for a week since it was Spencer fault that Asher sprained his ankle.

We noticed Spencer and Olivia walk in and Mr. Adams asked us about him.

"Is that him? That the boy that took you out?" Mr Adams asked
"Yes" Asher says afraid what his father responds will be.
"Mr. Adams yes that him the one and only Spencer James." I said holding ash's hand.
"Will he does look like a great player but come on Asher you got to step it up and prove yourself if not you're going lose Miss. Carla here." His father says and walks away.
"You know that isn't true ash you would never lose me." I said kissing him.
"I know babe thanks for always being by my side." He says and we walk around talking to the boosters. 

Not even couple minutes later we over hear Mr. Adams talking with coach Baker about his career failing as a  pro football player.

"When they hired you, I had high hopes. Sure, your pro career was a bust. But, hey, that's the game. After two losing seasons and with another one on the way, guess you're just getting comfortable with losing." Mr. Adams says to coach baker.
"That's enough" Asher says
stepping in to whatever going on between them two.
"Oh, it's okay" coach baker says
"Dad I'm" ash says
"It's alright"
"Coach, I'm sorry." Asher says
"Why should you be sorry? He's the reason you got hurt! Him and his son!" Mr. Adams says
"What are you talking about?" Coach baker asks
"Talking about how Jordan was behind that contested permit, and how your Crenshaw boy is bringing his anger about the situation on our field. Injuring my son!" Mr Adams says
"Dad, will you" ash try's to clam him down but Mr. Adams cuts him off.
"Hey. That's right! Jordan baker's the one that gave Chatsworth the tip." Mr Adams says
"Are you serious? You're the reason I can't go home at night?" Spencer asks Jordan
"Face it,  coach. Oh boy. That boy doesn't belong here, and neither do you." Mr. Adams continues with his rant.
"Call me boy one more time. Call me boy one more time." Spencer says coming at Mr. Adams.
"Dad" ash's says
"Mr. Adams come on let it go" i said we tried pushing him back.
"Call me boy one more time bro." Spencer says
"That's exactly what they want you to do" coach baker says to Spencer pulling him way from this scene Mr. Adams caused.

"Asher take your dad home I see what I can do about all the mess he caused." I said pushing him out the door.
"See you tomorrow then and thanks for being here with me. I appreciate it." Asher says leaving.

I walk around and apologize to the guest and the boosters about tonight fiasco caused by Mr. Adams.