Crush

It was first day of school at Fukurodani high. Akaashi was walking in the hallway until he saw a tall, big, loud guy running towards him. "HEY HEY HEYY!" Bokuto ran up to Akaashi and asked "hey! Aren't you the new club member?" "Yeah...?" Akaashi replied "woah! I'm Bokuto Kōtarō! I'm the captain and ace of the team! And I'm the best!" Bokuto said while he grinned. Akaashi thought "well it's pretty obvious that your the Ace" "so what position do you play?" Asked Bokuto "I play setter.." "then you get to toss to me! Man we're already becoming friends!" Akaashi was annoyed so he started to walk away. "Hey! I'm not finished talking!" Bokuto followed. "What else for you need?" Akaashi asked annoyed "I didn't get your name.." Bokuto looked down "oh um I'm Akaashi...Akaashi Keiji.." Bokuto's eyes twinkled "woah! What a pretty name" Akaashi blushed a little "t-thanks..well I have to go to class now. See you later Bokuto-san" Akaashi waves goodbye and headed to class. Bokuto blushed and watched Akaashi go. Bokuto's mind "woah..woah...WOAH! He's so h-handsome!" Bokuto ran to class. Akaashi sat down at his desk and looked out the window. Akaashi's mind "bokuto...I kinda like him.." Akaashi smiled.