Practice

The bell rang and Akaashi went to the gym for practice. He walked in and saw the team practicing. Bokuto notices Akaashi "Hey Akaashi!" He runs over to him "you had me worried that you wouldn't come to practice!" "Yeah..I'm sorry that I was late, I had to help a student out" Akaashi said while rubbing the back of his neck "no worry's! Let me introduce you to the team" Bokuto smiled. The team stood in a straight line and one by one they said their names. When that ended they started practicing. Akaashi's mind "woah Bokuto is really good" Bokuto looked outside "aww man it's raining and I didn't bring a umbrella" Akaashi heard him "we can share if you want too. I'll walk with you to your house" Bokuto smiled brightly "really?! While your at it an you help me with my home work?" He asked "Sure" Akaashi replied "Yay!" After practice Bokuto and Akaashi walked to Bokuto's house. "So Akaashi how was your first day of school?" Bokuto asked while jumping in water puddles "it was good I guess" "I guess?" Bokuto stops walking "so you didn't like practice" he frowned "no no! It's not like that, I really enjoyed practice" "really?! Did you think I was cool?" Bokuto said excitedly "yeah you were pretty cool" "aww right!" Bokuto started walking again. A few minutes later they finally got to Bokuto's house.