Dick

Since the last time you needed something from the store and Dick got the wrong thing, you decided you'd go

Since the last time you needed something from the store and Dick got the wrong thing, you decided you'd go. That left your boyfriend alone at the tower with Rachel, Jason, and Gar.

When he went to check on them, they were all sitting on the couches, watching Game Of Thrones.

"Is that Game Of Thrones? Should you be watching that?" He asked. Rachel quirked a brow "Y/n let's us."

Dick nodded, slowly backing away.

When you got back, you grabbed the cold stuff from the car and brought them up. When the elevator doors opened, you yelled out. "Can someone help me with groceries?" No one responded.

"DICK GRAYSON!" There was a loud crash. "Hi baby," he stuck his head out of the hallway. "Hey love... help with groceries?" You motioned to the elevator.

He climbed in, you walked past the living room where the kids were watching Game Of Thrones. Wait... you backtracked.

"Rachel Roth, Garfield Logan, Jason Todd! Is that Game Of Thrones?!" They flinched.

You hurriedly threw the cold stuff in the freezer and jumped off the back of the couch, sitting between Rachel and Jason in the middle of the couch.

"Hell yeah!"

Meanwhile, Dick finally knew the struggle of being the only one to put up groceries.