❤ B. H. #3- Fights and Surprises

I was hanging out in Tony and Ondreaz's Room with them.....then Calvin and Paper showed up. They were ranting about Thomas, my older brother and Bryce, my secret boyfriend, getting into this argument. I looked at the tweets, tiktoks, and even youtibe videos. I was honestly on Bryce's side. I walked out to the game room where my brother and all of the other Hype guys were. I walked over to Thomas and asked him about it?

"Big Brother."

"Little sister."
Thomas replies.

"What the hell were you thinking getting into a fight with Bryce?"

"He started it."

"Oh great. I can't wait to hear this story."
I said sarcastically and crossing my arms over my chest.

"He said all of our content was whack and fake."

"That's it?! You decided to stomp all over him because he said your content was fake?"
I ask, growing irritated with his antics.

"He came after the Hype House. That includes you."

"I'm not a part of this house and I never will be."

"Still. We all make the same content."

"Bitch what? You legit make family friendly shit and Bryce does the exact opposite. You make talking TikToks and Bryce dances. Last time I checked you were in two different lanes."
I say, irritating my hot-head brother even more.

"At least we don't get arrested for drugs."

"Don't bring shit like that up unless you have a reasonable excuse for supplying minors with alcohol."

"Like Bryce doesn't."

"He buys it because he drinks. He doesn't buy it because Nick and Ryland want to be dumbasses."

"He still buys it."
Thomas replies sounding like a complete child.

"Thomas, you don't drink. Bryce does. Get the fuck over it. You're wrong. Period."

"Well if you're one Bryce's side why don't you just go join Sway."

"Way ahead of you big brother."
I smirk at his now pale face.

"What are you talking about?"
He questions.

"I didn't want to join Hype House because Bryce and Blake were waiting on getting my contract for Sway. I become an official member in..... Half an hour."

"Have fun over there. Just don't call me to bail you out of jail."

"Thomas, you must think I'm a dumbass. I know what I should or shouldn't do. Even when I'm drunk."

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"Whatever. Bye everybody."

"Bye trader."
Tayler says out of no where.

"Excuse me Tayler? What was that, I can't here you?"
I said putting my hand to my ear pretending to not hear him.