016

an)
ello🚼. sorry for the emoji i love et😏. we're stuck in traffic lol, gotta love va. well it's not as bad, it's clearing up as we speak😜. anyways i hope y'all enjoy da chapter😈😈.

-

jenna pulled up with of her friends.

miss ma'am..🚼

i walked towards her while i put my hair up.

the girls she associates w are hella fucking messy,
like they will not talk anything out, they think a fight resolves every issue.

you) one, if you were gonna come you could've texted me. two, i'm not looking for a fight w you, but if any of y'all try and swing at me,
(i point to the girls in her car)
jus know it's not gonna end well for any of y'all.

jenna) you were fucking around with alejandro.

you) i know you sent those pictures to tiktokroom. we made eye contact. we were in the school office
jenna, not a damn party, not a damn restaurant. so chill the fuck out.

then one of them got out the car

myla) tell me if you have a problem with her

nawt this bitch getting all up in my face😳..

you) first of all, get the fuck out my face.

then we were just yelling back and forth at eachother n i had completely forgotten about mattia until i saw his arm come between our faces.

mattia) you and jenna get the fuck outta here.
he points at myla and jenna.

mattia) i know exactly who this is about so stop dragging shit around and putting her name in bad for no reason.

you) mattia jus-

mattia) no, stay we're both staying here.
he pushes me closer to his chest and then wraps his arm around my shoulders.

jenna) ohh let me gues-

you) no. just no. get back to your house jenna you're being so immature rn, literally.

you) you're dumb asl for thinking i was gonna get with ale, and secondly we were in a whole school building so gtfo my face w your little conclusions that you come up with when you overthink.

-

eventually me and mattia had them leave.

jenna has never acted like this w me so i was genuinely shocked.

maybe it's just her new 'friend group' or whatever which i couldn't care less about, as long as she's happy.

i'm jus sure it's giving her a more negative effect than positive.

but like i said, whatever makes her happy.

-

we drove back to mattia's place.

since me n my mom have each other's locations i wanted to check.

hotel about 30 mins away was her location.

hopefully she's having a good time, i haven't seen her too happy recently.

-

mattia) sorry for not taking you to the park like we planned you know..

you) it's completely fine
i put my hand on top of his, in a way of comfort.

mattia) i'm sorry for what's happening with you and your bestfriend. i hate when me and ale stop talking.. it's like i lose a part of me.

you) i know, and that's what i feel like right now. i love her so much and she's the only person i could confide in especially with the new life i have now, it's like she never cared..

mattia) i'm here for you when you need me, and i hope that feeling is mutual.

you) i promise it is.
i smile
-

we got out of his car and he led me into his place. i've never been inside, just on the porch or something like that.

mattia really gives me that comforting feeling. it's like we can relate to a lot of things, yet we're so different. that's one of the things that hurts me. i'm hurting him. i'm hurting him by playing with his feelings. i'm realizing that he cares. i'm not just some fuck and leave, he actually cares for me. and not just in a loving way. it's so much more.

i really wish that i could put everything aside just for him.

i really want to.

and i'm going to keep trying for him.

-

ale) hey bitchh
he hugs me from the side

you) hey whore😒

ale) why the attitude

you) just ask mattia.
i plop down on the couch hugging my knees.

mattia) well we were gonna go to the park nearby but jenna and some other girls were arguing with y/n so that got cancelled.

ale) i feel so fucking guilty.
his voice rose

you) ale come here.
i motion for him to sit beside me.

he finally gives in.

ale) i'm really sorry yknow..
he scratches the back of his neck

you) look it's not my or your fault. she misunderstood me and doesn't care wether or not i have a say in the problem or not.

ale) you're right..
-

the rest of the evening was pretty chill. i finally helped mattia out with what he needed. and alejandro filled me in w a lot of things.

i went back home to sleep because i'm super tired.

-

an)
hey🚼. i don't have much to say so i hope y'all enjoyed n leave requests if u have any🧍🏻‍♀️. bye😜.

-
tbc, 866 words