Ch.1

"So,thats it,enjoy your vacation kids" As soon as the teacher announced that,all the students immediately jumped from their seats,packed their bags and were storming off the class one by one.

Everyone was shouting and bidding their goodbyes  to one another like its their last..

However,there was one girl in the back who was not excited at all or maybe,she was..She herself didn't know how to feel about this,she didn't want to be in school neither her home.

The cold wind kept on hitting her face,her hair covering her eyes..She slowly packed her books and copies in her bag but they fell out her bag as soon as she did.

She clearly knew what was coming yet she felt nervous and her heartbeats were getting louder and louder as she heard their voices..

And as always,they kept hurting her,each words were like a bullet to the heart.

She pushed them away,trying to run away but feeling a tight grip in her hands as they kept giving her small threats..

"At least,not today" She let those words out and ran away from there as fast as she could.

She stopped in her steps,panting loudly and twisted the doorknob and opened the door widely to see the sight she'll see everyday..

Her sister smiling widely along with her parents not even noticing her presence there..

I looked around to see my sister,holding a paper.

"I told you,my daughter is amazing" Her mom took the paper and kept it in front of her dad.

"I know she is,ranking 13 among 70 students is amazing" Her dad took a closer look at the paper and flashed a smile to my sister.

"Dad,I became 1st among 70 students too" She spoke up and showed the paper to them,they looked to her side,finally noticing her  presence.

"Oh,thats good" Her dad gave her a small smile and turned to look back at her sister..she slightly scoffed and the sight of her family members being so happy without her just hurted her feelings so bad..

                             ●Wooyeon's POV●

Before I could cry anytime,I scurried to my bedroom and slammed the door loudly.

I slumped into my bed and took out my small diary,the only thing i find happiness in..I flipped through the pages vigorously..

I took out all my pens and started writing things in the diary..I've loved writing and drawing ever since I was a kid..While my sister and her friends played in the park,I used to sit right under the tree drawing the view of the cherry blossoms..

What a joyful and happy girl my sister is,she can make anyone her friend..Meanwhile me,I don't even have a friend..My only friends are my diaries,pens and my phone...

I had really wanted a laptop ever since..And my mom promised me if I remained my topper position till this year,she and dad will buy me one.

Wait

Remained my topper position...

My head shot up upon realizing that,I jumped up from my bed and hurried to the living room where my dad was there,watching the TV..

I looked around to see mom nowhere around..

"Mom !" I shouted and my mom came out of her room,I went up to her  "Mom,you promised me that you will buy me a laptop if I topped the class this year too" My heartbeat was louder than anything and my eyes were getting wider,waiting for my mom's response..