Ch.2

"AHH" I opened my eyes with a gaping mouth, to find myself in my living room, laying down right on the place where I had got knocked out. "Mom, dad, Wooyeon woke up" I heard the voice of my sister behind me. 

"What-what just happened ?" I asked my sister since I couldn't comprehend anything that was going on right now. 

"We just came back and right when we opened the door we saw you in front of your room with a knife and you stepped on something and it knocked you in the back of your head and you just fainted and we tried to wake you up but you didn't so we were about to call the doctor but you woke up right then" My sister exclaimed . 

No way, I knocked out myself by mistake ? Was I hallucinating ? But I have never hallucinate before, also that felt so real. 

My brain felt like it might explode anytime soon. 

I was just asking questions to myself about the incident when my mom and dad came and asked if I'm fine or not and asked if I was hurt anywhere..

Obviously, the back of my head was paining a lot but I just kept quite and nodded. They just sighed of relief and told me to go get a rest in my room. 

I hurried to my room and slammed the door shut and breathed loudly, I went ahead and sat on my bed and took my diary out. 

I took my pen out and started writing in it. 

                                                                                                              11/17/2020

                                                                               。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

                                                                                                                Tuesday 

                      ✧・゚ Dear Diary ・゚✧

This is the most insane thing I've ever faced in my whole life. This day was just so wild and its still messing up with my brain. Not only did I hallucinate which is not a thing I ever do but I also had this really weird dream, it just felt too real to be just a dream , everything I felt was just so real and.. especially that guy, he felt very unusual, I  don't know whats with him but I felt like I knew him or there was a connection between us.. I don't what am I even writing at this point but that is literally what I am feeling right now. But regardless, I don't think this is gonna make such a big change in my life or some crazy stuff.. 

I sighed and put my diary away and sat down and started using my phone 

-Few hours later-

"Meh, boring.. meh, boring" I sighed as I scrolled through my youtube recommendation page.. Nothing interesting..  I threw my phone at the side of my bed and looked at the clock..

Holy- ITS ALREADY 12!? 

"Oh my god, I HAVE to go to be as soon as possible" I panicked and changed to my pajamas really quick and drifted on to sleep.

"You'll let me stay in you house while they investigate about me?" I whispered, questioing.

"Yes" The male behind me answered me with a warm smile. 

His eyes were filled with sincerity, We've just talked for a few hours but I already feel secure with him around and I already trust him so much. There was a moment of silence when our eyes were just locked with one another.

I opened my eyes as I hear my alarm "shut up alarm" 

My alarm went off and I went covered myself in my blanket but jumped out of my bed as soon as I realized something and gasped out loud.

I got out of my room and ran to the kitchen and drank all of the water in the glass I just saw..

I drank all of the water and I was starting to mess with my hair, my parents were continuously asking whats wrong with me. 

I saw him, I saw him in my dream again

A/n : Sorry for the short and rushed chapter but see you in next chapter (❤ ω ❤)