☁Taming Dark Shadow☁ pt1

Fumikage Tokoyami x Female reader

*word* is thoughts

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Tokoyami sat on his plush bed after school, with his head in his hands he started to wait for Dark Shadow to calm down.
Dark Shadow circled the dorm room on a rampage, destroying the surroundings and knocking almost all Tokoyami's books down.
Y/n was waiting outside of class 1B when she glanced at the clock, it was 3:30 and class had always finished at 3:00. Where was he?
30 minutes had passed.
Messages from Tokoyami were nowhere to be seen and with every passing minute y/n started to over think more and get more anxious.
Why hadn't Tokoyami messaged her?
Y/n picked up her phone and started to call Tokoyami but he didn't pick up.
She started to feel really concerned, Tokoyami always told her when he had to do other things and always picked up her calls. Why wasn't he picking up now? Was he in trouble-Or perhaps was he cheating?
Y/n walked to the second floor, trying to tell herself to calm down and stop over thinking.
She opened the door and saw Tokoyami limp on the bed and Dark Shadow swooping around him and bumping into walls.
"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?? " Y/n yelped dashing over to his side.
Tokoyami blinked slightly, stirring from his slumber.
"Y/n..I'm sorry you have to see me like this, how are you right now? "
"What do you mean how are you right now? You're lying on the edge of the bed, you should be concerned about this! " Y/n sighed worriedly.
"I'm fine, every month Dark Shadow goes berserk and he drains my energy. " I'll be ok.
Dark Shadow was slowing down with every step he flew and y/n put a hand on his head, calming Dark Shadow down.

(Oof sorry this is so short, I'll be updating the rest tmr.)