The very beginning (take 2)

(Uhm so uhh err ehhh 👁 kinda sorta forgot 👁 was writing a story and some time later I'm getting notifications saying ppl added these to their reading list and now I know that ppl actually read this 😸🤚❤️✨so tytyty 👁 am now gonna continue this🌚)

It's kinda 3am rn so ima continue this after school so yuh
I got bored so y not

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
(2nd person POV)

Once the one called 'Kabuto' took you to your room he left and you closed your door and plopped on your bed because u were tired and and needed a rest from all that stress 🙄 Chile anyways (Stan Kokichi ouma)

So you took a little nap and trust me it was rare for you to do that 💩

*little time skip to where you wake up*

Orochimaru (hisoka vibes dude 🙈💔✨) knocked (IT TYPOED TO KINKED HXJJDJXJX) on your door and you got up quickly he asked, "So how is everything so far" you responded "Pretty good, OH and also when do we start the training?" He paused for a moment to think then finally said, "tomorrow at sunrise." "Ok"you blankly said, he just nodded and exited the room.

('This font with the little commas at the end and beginning are your thoughts btw)

'Phew finally 🙄' you thought. You went back to your bed, bellyflopped onto it ,and continued napping. Somehow you were tired enough to sleep through the whole day and night 🐸.

(A/n: Chile ima post this now and I'll get back to it when I'm done with school bc its 5am rn and I didn't do yesterday's work so BYE LAUVS IMA UPDATE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW)
(Also don't worry ima also see if I can update my Todoroki book)