Reyansh and Sagar...

Author's POV:
  Reyansh is in his office discussing about new projects and Jay is busy with presentation. He already kept 10 Bodyguards for Amaira without her notice. Amaira went to office and is in her cabin. Her mobile beeped with a message. It's Reyansh.
Message: Why the hell you didn't eat breakfast? If you didn't go to canteen in 1 minute then I will come there.
Her eyes widened seeing that. Then another message came.
Message: 50 seconds. Go fast.
She is more than shock. She immediately rushed towards canteen. She ordered breakfast. Then Meera came near her. They talked for some time. They became friends easily. She then went to her and messaged Reyansh.
Message: You are scaring me idiot. Next time If I know you are spying on me, then I will come to your house to slap you. I promise it .And Raichand's keep their promises. Such a Stupid you are.
Reyansh read that message and chuckled. He gave reply.
Message: I will be glad if you do that. And moreover only you can slap me And you have a surprise in your Office. You are going to meet me.
She read that and replied.
Message: About party right. I got information and stop disturbing me I have work bye. And don't keep any hopes to meet me because everyone here knows you are Reyansh. And give me Jay's number.
He replied.
Message: Okay. I will not ask the reason. Number: 98******21. Bye Sweetheart.
They both resumed their work. She then got call from manager who asked her to come to his cabin. She went. Meera already warned her that Manager is Idiot and a womanizer. Amaira already got information him.
*Amaira/Chaitra: May I come in Sir?
*Ankith: Yes. So, you are Chaitra.
*Amaira/Chaitra: Yes sir. Do you have any work sir?
*Ankith: Yes. Today evening there is party for all business officials. Every company members are coming. We got information that Mr. Rai Singhania is coming. Every one are eager to see him. So, inform every one about it and complete these files.
He gave 5 files to her. She nodded.
*Amaira/Chaitra: OK Sir.
She left the Cabin. While Ankith got a call. Amaira listened many things about him but his behavior confused her. She went to her cabin. Ankith lifted the call.
*Ankith: Pawan Sir. Work is done. She will come for sure. But why Sagar sir is taking interest in this new girl Chaitra.
*Pawan: Do your work That's it. Don't question sir's thoughts.
*Ankith: Sorry sir.
With this he cut the call. Amaira called Shivani and asked her to tap Ankith's calls.
In Delhi:
Sagar is in a meeting. They signed a contract. When he came out a person came near him and gave his phone. He lifted call.
*Sagar: Yes! Pawan. She is coming to party right.
*Pawan: Yes Sir. That Ankith did his work.
*Sagar: Once I meet her, I can get conclusion about her. Just watch her.
*Pawan: Ok Sir.
They cut the call. Actually after that interview Pawan saw the Candidates file and observed that the glue on Chaitra's photo is still sticky. He got doubt. He shared it with Sagar. Sagar wanted to see her. Still he doesn't saw her. He went to Airport and reached Mumbai for evening party. Amaira as Chaitra announced about party and Meera wanted to go with Amaira as she is her new friend. Amaira agreed to her. Party is in a big function hall.
Amaira's Outfit:

She went to Meera's house in her scooty which Shiv bought recently for drama of being employee in AR Group

She went to Meera's house in her scooty which Shiv bought recently for drama of being employee in AR Group. They both then reached Party in Meera's Car. Amaira and Meera entered the party. Sagar and Reyansh both saw her at same time. While she saw her Mom and uncle at a corner.

************************************
I know its boring but wait for interesting part in upcoming chapters.

What will be Sagar's plan for her?

Will she able to find the mastermind?

Do vote and comment on the chapter.
20 votes and 10 comments for next update.