1

ᴹⁱⁿ ʸˢᵘˡ ○•°

Feeling the sun Rays sneaking of my window's curtains..I flickered my eyes slowly as I stretched my arms feeling relieved..

An other boring day... I really hate going to college but yet.. I'm considered a nerd by everyone because of my good marks..

I checked my phone as an habitual basis..oh no notification..what's new?. Other than weird ass memes from johnny and soojin..nothing seem to get to my notifications.

I casually stood up to open my curtains.. I organized my bed ..did my bathroom routine then I stood infront of my wardrobe to choose my outfit ..

It's hot outside...umm..

A sleeveless white oversized shirt..and high Jeans were what I need for my mood that day . I prepared my black leather jacket just in case it gets windy later..

I put some sunscreen and lip balm a bit of mascara.... I took my backpack and went downstairs craving for food.

"Mom? Mummy???? Where are you.. " I said while positioning myself on head of the table.

Oh where is she? ..

I got up to look for her but the moment I took a look in the living room I saw her closing the front door with a covered dish in her hands.

"Good morning sul , did you sleep well?" She said while heading for the kitchen .

"Yeaa I guess, where were you at ?" I answered while sitting down again on the lunch table.

" we have new neighbors !!" she replied excitedly " also they are so bubbly and down to earth . Oh..my bad I forgot to ask what's the mom's name...anyways she gave me some chocolate confectionery. " she said while sliding infront of me a plate of pancake "

"Yosul , Is that enough milk?" She said showing me the cup in her hand.

"No thanks mum " I took a quick look at my hand watch and quickly put a piece of pancake in my mouth " I have to go I'm running late ".

Then I hugged my mum then took my backpack and left.
________

08:12 AM.

"And if anyone of us was ever late even with 3 minutes she'd be like : oh not today just go back to where you came from nanana blah blah blah " soojin turned to me and said while making the same facial expressions as Mrs kim .

"Oh she's here" I mumbled and nodded to soojin to turn around.

The whole class turned calm after being a fat mess ..well not totally because Johnny 's long ass foot got stuck between the table and the chair while trying to go back to his seat.

Everyone was trying not to burst in laughter. But he legit "covered it up" by simply sitting on the floor.

"Hello everyone, even if I'm late then I have my reasons. ..wait..what are you doing on the floor?..mr Johnny suh?." She said turning to Johnny.

" um..actually I'm exercising somehow?..um don't mind me ..just go ahead and talk I'm comfy" he replied tensely raising his thumb up.

Everyone bursted in laughter.. even mrs kim the poker face.. he's a clown I can't.

"...moving on...so we have a new student ..." mrs kim stated looking at everyone of us but not johnny to ensure her expressions remains serious.

The whole class turned into a whispering mess ..because transfering universities isn't something usual in ours , regardless the fact that we are only two weeks into the year ...but still.

"Shut it!!' Mrs kim strongly smacked the table with her hands causing everyone to flinch and as a reflex stop talking.

It took a while for the awkward silence to end by her going back to what she was talking about.

"Yosul Let's hope for a hottie " soojin leaned to my ear whispering.

"Oh..well I feel that it's a girl...idk why.." I shrugged pretending to pay attention to the professor talking.

"Let's hope for a none-snake ..we have enough" she said nodding with her head towards jeon minrae who was chewing gum in the worst way possible..

"...get in." After spending forever talking about how we should treat new students nicely she said smiling wide towards a boy who obeyed and got into the lecture room..well there was no detail I could add other than being aware that he's a boy since he was all hooded..

"So would you introduce yourself for them?... I mean for us I guess it's necessary since I don't know you not even slightly?.." she awkwardly muttered trying to keep neutral expressions.

"I'm chris ..now that's enough thank you ". And I swear that it was more than obvious that he intensely rolled his eyes regardless of the shadow of the hoodie that was covering his eyes.

And all I was hearing.."oh..he's foreign?..ohh I bet he's too handsome to show us how he looks like..."

However ...I had a feeling that he's the type that bullies everyone on his path..and by that I mean. EVERYONE .
___

A/n
Idk why but I feel that the first chapter isn't as exciting as I thought it would be 🔪🙉
Also pls comment and vote ly♡

⚠️ the rest of the story will be w/ 3rd person ♡