Chapter Five

I proably stood there for hours waiting... watching... I knew the rest of my friends went home. Because one by one they stopped by. Looking at my body for a minute before walking off. Liam was the only one that hadn't came in.

And i know he would have came in. That only means that he's still here. I want to go look for him. But I know I shouldn't. So far lately he had hurt me. First Isaac stopped my panic attack and he just ran off. Then then the whole Ashley thing. I know he was doing it just to get back at me. But I didn't do anything wrong.

The door then quitely opened and Dr. Dumbar walked in. But it wasn't soon after her walked in Liam walked in also. He face still had tear stans. But they where not as bad as Isaac's where.

"When do you think she's going to wake up?" Liam asked his step dad.

"I don't know..." He tell him looking at the papers at the end of the bed. "She could wake up any minute... but it could be days weeks.. months... mabey even years..." He tells his step son and I don't think it was making him feel any better.

It didn't make me feel any better. And i know when I'm waking up. I looked out the window to see the sun starting to rise.

"Let's get you home so you can get ready for school..." Dr. Dumbar told Liam and he nodded his head taking a look at my body before walking out and he step dad soon followed.

"Come on Lydia..." I say to myself my vocie echoing. Man I'm going to get sick of that. I hope it doesn't stay like that.

Walking over to my body, I looked down. Jsut wishing I was in it agian. Where I could hug my mom. I could hug Scott. I could smile at my frineds. I could kiss Isaac. And right now I wish I could. Because I know the pain he is in. I was in that place once. I was in that place he was shocked. I knew thought he would wake up. But he did.

And everything was lifted off my shoulders. All my worries where gone. I was the first person he saw. I was the first person to hug him. I would do that now. But I know after what has happened Scott won't let me out of sight. I half to do what I need to do first then go to see them.

"Please hurry Scott..." I say off looking at the window. He knows how important this is. And i know he is doing the be he can.

As i turned back and walked over the wall. I slowly turned around and slid down the wall and sat down. I can't do this. I'm going to go crazy in my own mind. Just like Peter did. But I know that I won't want to kill every supernatural. I'm not like that. And I'll never be.

The next thing I knew, was that the door was slowly opending. And i didn't know who was going to walk in.