Chapter Ten

"You guys ready?" I asked and they nodded there heads and we began to walk.

People in the halls moved out of are way as we walked. Allison was on my right and Adien and Ethan were on my left. When I got to the door to the cafeteria I stopped. Looking at my three frineds they nodded there heads and I took both hands and pushed both doors open. And when I did everyone looked at us. All of our friends and Liam the boy they haven't met yet. And as we walked I flipped my hair behind my shoulder. When we got up to the table we all sat in our normal seats. And when I sat down after every one else, I lend my arms in the table locking my hands together.

"So..." I say looking around. "What have I missed?" I asked and everyone minus the three I brought looked at me in shock. And Lydia she knew what was going on.

"What have you missed?" Isaac said looked at me. "What have we missed?" He said refuring to the others. And i looked at Lydia.

"A small book... a small chose... can change everything...." I said then looked at Isaac. "I've been gone almost two days and I don't get a hug?" I asked him and he got up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around me as he stood behind me. Then Lyida got up and looked at Adien.

"Adien..." She said and he looked at her. "Can I talk to you?" She asked him and he stood up and followed her out.

"Well... we all know how that's going to go..." I say and we all laughed.

"I heard that!" He yelled.

"I know!" I yelled back.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Liam staring at me. He looked sad but his eyes showed anger. I then tapped Isaac arm as if to tell him to sit down and he did. And when he did everyone looked at me. And i looked at Liam.

"If there's something you want to say.. you could say it now... or wait till after school... and we could talk then..." I say and everyone turned and looked at him.

"Does it really matter what I say?... when I know that it's not going to matter?..." He asked and everyone looked at me.

"Your going to bring Isaac into this, aren't you?" I asked him and he let out a little chuckle.

"Funny... how some people know another person..." He told me and I stood up. And I let of a chuckle.

"Funny... how someone's actions can pull a big affect..." I say and look around. "I've done what I wanted to do... now it's my time to leave..." I say and start to walk away. But someone grapped my arm and I turned to see it was Allison.

"So you bring me back and then your just going to leave?" She asked me then let go of my arm.

"It would be for the best..." I tell her and then looked at Isaac who looked hurt which made me take in a deep breath. "I love you, Isaac..." I tell him then turn around agian and walked away.

"May, you can't leave..." Scott told me but I just keep walking.

Right out of the school and right to the frount of the school. But that's when a few cop cars pulled up and stopped in front of me and Perish was the first to get out and walk up to me.

"May McCall?" He asked me and I took a slow blink and looked up at him.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"May McCall, you are under aresst. Please place your hands behind your back..." He tells me taking my arms and putting cuffs on. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the Court of Law..." He began as he walked me to the car. "If you can't afford an eturne, one will be apointed to by the Court of Law..." He finished off then closing the door on me. And that's when I saw Scott and the rest run up.

"Perish! What are you doing?" Scott asked him and Perish stood by the door.

"Your sister is under aresst for grave robbery...." He told Scott and Allison walked up next to Scott.

"Who's grave?" She asked and his gave froze.

"Yours..." He said and he laughed.

"But as you can see, I'm not dead..." She said and took a step closer. "So you have not right to aresst her...." She said and that made Perish turn and open the door. I got out and he took the cuffs off.