part third the

Next thing shrek and donkey know mario and luigi began running away chanting, "we have to save princess peach from bowser! off to defeat the boss!"

Although confused they follow mario and luigi.

then out of no where a mushroom trips shrek and his vision goes black, but there's text that says "start over?" and "save"

when shrek selects "start over"

After that shrek falls out of the sky and lands when he was originally

"where did you go man? you just disappeared?"

"there was just a screen asking me if i wanted to save or start over, i honestly don't know."

"maybe we should ask motion and luggage if that's normal."

"MAREEOH AND LUEEGEEE IS IT NORMAL TAH SEE SOMETANG ASKEN IF I WANT TAH START OHVER OR SAVE?!"

"yeah! that's just the save screen!" Mario responds jumping over a mushroom guy.

donkey and shrek look at each other a bit confused but shrug it off and continue following the two brothers.

"soh how'd ya get here?" shrek asks.

"well, eet's a lonnngggg story, but i can tell it if you want," luigi answers.

"that be appreciated on this boring journey," donkey says.

"well it all began when...."

-

tune in for the next chapter to see how mario and luigi got to the game land :)