Chapter-13( A vow of life)

Jingyi rubbed his eyes slowly as Sizhui called out his name while standing beside his bed. Sizhui bent over towards Jingyi with a smile on his face as both his hands hid something behind his back.
      Jingyi looked at Sizhui in confusion,"What are you doing so late at night,A-Yuan?"
      "What do you think am i doing,A-Yi?"
Sizhui asked with a smirk which somehow made Jingyi shudder.
     Jingyi started slowly covering his body with his blanket with uneasiness as clear as daylight on his face. Sizhui was starting to rethink his decision but....its now or never.
     Sizhui sighed as he took his seat next to Jingyi on bed,hid the thing in his sleeves and gently took Jingyi's hand in his. Jingyi blushed at the sudden action but before he could utter a word, Sizhui pulled him into a deep,long and passionate kiss, one I must say he would be sure to commemmorate every year to come.
       Jingyi could feel it the longing desire and a sense of comfort in the kiss. Sizhui was trying to break his defense, but should he let him do it? Ohh maybe its alright afterall Jingyi loved Sizhui, too much to think right under such an intense spell working right in his mouth.
       Hot you could say but if he had to describe Sizhui's spell it would be soul binding...and really fruity...really really fruity.
      Just as Jingyi was about to succumb more to his own desire, Sizhui broke the spell.
     Jingyi frowned at Sizhui,"Mmm..Sizhui." "But weren't you trying to hide away from me then? I thought you didn't want it today." Jingyi frowned even more at Sizhui's words.
       "You are the one who made me a mess so do take responsibility, sect leader to be." Jingyi pouted as he wrapped his arms around Sizhui's neck.
       "Then close your eyes."
      "What!Why?" "Just do it."
   Jingyi reluctantly closed his eyes shut. Sizhui quietly took the thing out from his sleeves.
    Well,what do you know?
    He carefully held Jingyi's hand and placed the thing in the right place. Jingyi felt a cold sensation on his finger. He was curious and wanted to immediately open his eyes but he had to wait.
     Sizhui then proceeded to tie something on Jingyi's wrist.Looking at Jingyi's restless notation, Sizhui leaned closer and whipered in Jingyi's ear,"Open your eyes, A-Yi."
     Jingyi immediately opened his eyes and his eyes widened at the sight of his right hand. There was a beautiful ring placed on his finger, it was delicate and was made of pure silver and in its mid was gemstone, it was  nature green in colour and Jingyi's birthstone, Peridot.
      As if that was not enough, his wrist was decorated with a milky white headband with cloud symbol representing none other than Gusu Lan sect's family member.
      And in this case, it was none other than Sizhui of course. Sizhui smiled at Jingyi's shocked face and wished him,"Happy 18th birthday, A-Yi. You are finally of age to officially be mine. So? What do you say?"
      Jingyi gazed at Sizhui and smiled as tears filled his eyes making them shine. "Yes,its time Sizhui. I love you."
       Sizhui placed Jingyi in his laps and hugged him tight,"I vow to fight alongside you for all eternity."
        As Sizhui buried his face in Jingyi's chest, Jingyi hugged him and stated,"And I vow to support you for all eternity."
        Note to readers: Umm so long time no update everyone. I really missed writing and all of you!! So let me just say that this fanfic is so closely nearing its end and I thank you all for reading it. I hope you enjoyed the story and lots of love to you all😘😶😁