Chapter-15( A new beginning)

6 years later-                                               "Senior Wei, are you not supposed to be with Sizhui? You are his father afterall." Jingyi asked as Wei Ying combed his hair while he sat on a chair in front of the mirror.
     "Lan Zhan will be with him so you don't need to worry, Jingyi? And  you are also my son now." Wei Ying smiled at Jingyi which was reflected on the mirror. Jingyi returned the smile and they started to chat blissfully.
    Zizhen on the other side of the room  was wearing his red robe with Jiang cheng's help. "It would have been easier to let your mom come to help. Seriously doing the marriage in Lan sect was a big mistake." Jiang Cheng complained as he tucked the sleeves of Zizhen's red robe.
    "Aiya~ Jiang Cheng, Lan Sect are very strict about male and female contact. That is true but at least you can be assured that Sect leader Lan won't have to deal with women, right?" Wei Ying teased Jiang Cheng earning a growl from him."You-" Jiang Cheng was just about to start when Zizhen's mom bursted the door open and hurried towards them.
      "How did they even think I would just sit still on my son's wedding?"She mumbled as she finally stood still and watched the two young lads who were preapring for their wedding." Hmm...don't worry dears, mom will make sure both of you look exceptionally awesome for your wedding. Afterall as the bride side, you should steal their breaths." Hearing that, the two boys blushed hard. Meanwhile, Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying were nodding in agreement.
       Ahh...the day had finally come for the two young couples to tie the knot of being  lifelong  partner and to be together for all the years to come. It was their wedding day and to top it off it was a double wedding. The first one in the history of cultivation partner marriage. Since both the grooms were related to Wei Ying. It was decided the marriage would be organized in  the Lan sect. I won't calculate their age when their story started but do know that then while Jin Ling was 23 years old while the other three were 24. Now that the brides' side of story is done, shall we move on to the grooms' side?
     Sizhui and Jin Ling were already done with their preparation. Just as the two were chatting about some stuffs, Lan Zhan requested for Sizhui for a moment. Jin Ling was also called by Zizhen's father.
     Sizhui was in a pickle when he saw Lan Hua waiting for him in a room. Lan Zhan as good a father as he was noticed the nervousness in Sizhui. He patted Sizhui's shoulder. Sizhui turned to face Lan Zhan and was surprised by the rare genuine smile his father gave him. No words were needed to convey the message.
      As Lan Zhan excused himself to provide privacy to the two, Sizhui turned to face Lan Hua who was looking really grim. But as if a switch was turned on, the old man smiled at Sizhui warmly. He stood up and walked to the boy. Sizhui stared dumbfoundedly as Lan Hua took his hand and handed him a handkerchief with a beautiful embroidery of Gusu Lan Sect's symbol with a small message,'To my son's love, and my beautiful child.'
      Sizhui stared at the handkerchief  and was amused by the beautiful and neat embroidery. He looked at his father-in-laws' face with gratitude. Lan Hua chuckled and stated,"This was made by Jingyi's mother before she passed away. I am sure she would be surprised that her son is the bride but also happy that he has a loving husband like you to be with him for the years to come.You see Sizhui, she was always talking about how she would make sure to be the most beautiful woman in her son's wedding and steal the bride's spotlight. Don't you think she would faint knowing it would be her son's spotlight she would steal? Hahaha.."
     Sizhui bowed down surprising Lan Hua and showed his appreciation," I express my humble gratitude to you, Elder Lan and Lady Lan for entrusting your precious son to me. I also vow to always be there for him forever."As he stood up again,he said something to his father in law and retreated. Lan Hua smiled and mumbled," A-Yu, the boy our son is marrying is one of the best cultivators out there. I hope you are happy to know this. Though i wonder, what would they call our son since he is the Sect leader's partner. Haha...I...wish you were here to give them blessing.."
       "Sect leader Ouyang, I am really grateful for your and Madam Ouyang's  trust in me. I will make sure to forever be by Zizhen's side through thick or thin. That is my promise to you." Sect leader Ouyang smiled at the boy's determination as they sat down facing each other. "Haha Jin Ling, you don't have to be so formal. Now that you are family, you can just call me father. Zizhen can be a major headache sometimes so I just want to warn you of the future issues...but I am sure you two will be able to pass through it and also Zizhen is sure to settle down more from now." Jin Ling smiled and nodded," I am sure we will make it so you have no worries father."
      The old man was amused by Jin Ling and laughed," Good then lets chat a little more before you go claim my son."
     The hall where ceremony was held was filled with many people. Major and minor sects all were invited to join the auspicious day for the two pairs of cultivation partners.
In front of the parents, guardians, friends and well wishers, the ceremony began.
       As the nuptial cups were exchaged each between the two couples, and the vows were exchanged. The wedding was sealed as the couples bowed towards their partner.
      As excessive as it might have seemed, the 4 major sects along with the Ouyang sect just for the sake of the wedding, built an altar containing all their ancestors. It became a really famous heritage for the cultivation world. Nie sect as a close friend also contributed for the wedding.
      At the chamber, Sizhui carefully placed Jingyi down on their bed. "Well it seems my dear sect leader cannot contain himself." Jingyi teased Sizhui as he lied on the bed. Sizhui grinned at Jingyi and replied,"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Jingyi pulled Sizhui causing Sizhui to be on top of him." You know lying is prohibited,don't you dear?"
        Sizhui chuckled as he kissed Jingyi's forehead," Right. How could I forget? Then be prepared,A-Yi. For this night is without restrain."
        "What are you saying? I have been ready for the past six years. Its you who always avoid going further." Jingyi complained as he pouted.
         "Alright, alright, my bad. Since A-Yi is ready then who am I to hesitate?"
        Sizhui leaned down to give Jingyi a passionate kiss. Just as the mood was perfect and Sizhui was about proceed to the next stage, they heard whispering noises outside their door. Jingyi blushed while Sizhui walked towards the door. As he opened the door, Lan Hua, Wei Ying and the retired sect leader Lan Xichen fell face first to the ground.
         Jingyi looked the three faces and hid himself under the blanket embarrassed while Sizhui was emitting dark aura full of killing intent. The three faces turned pale as they looked at Sizhui's rage filled face.
        "My seniors are very curious,I see. Then would you like me to demonstrate something for you?"Sizhui smiled but it was not his usual warm smile rather it was a smile marked as 'You are so going to regret it' .
          "Wahh!!! Lan Zhan help me!!!" "A-Yi help your poor father!!" "A-Cheng, please help me!!" The three ran for their lives as fast as they could with Sizhui behind them as he unsheath his sword.
       Meanwhile, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng who had gone to check the other couple earlier saw the scene. And they were trying their best to console the crying Lan Jingyi.
       "This was supposed to be our romantic wedding night..*sob**sob*"
The two elders patted Jingyi's shoulder and said,"There, there, they are getting what they deserve."
       Note to readers: So I hope you guys enjoyed reading the last main chapter of Love or Hate,He's mine . With this chapter, I officially announce the end of the story. Wahh...I feel so emotional. I just finished my first public fanfic. I feel happy but also sad!!😢😢 But this is not the last me you will read. I feel like I should add extra chapter and I will try my best to do so. I am also in the process of brainstorming thinking of another story for zhuiyi hehe😅😅.
         Bye bye guys! Though i will be back soon with another story to bother you guys..😂😂
        Last but not the least, thank you for reading and congratulations for completing a journey🤗😊.
        Lots of love to my dear readers!!!!♥️♥️🎉🎉