the train

As she woke she saw that it was a cold and rainy day . She loved it this was so peaceful to her .she looked at the clock and jumped out of bed she was going to be late.  She grabbed her dress and took a fast shower and put hair up and make up then took her trunk and ran down  stairs. Her mom was waiting and her dad had said goodbye last night he had work to attend to but knew he loves her he gave her an owl so she always had a way to write him .bellatrix was sad she never got over her baby growing up. I'll see you soon mum and I'll write often now stop being so soft go be the feard deatheater I know you are.with that she flooed to platform and to a train she had come to love .
And there next to the train stood the weasley clan with hair as red as the train if only thay knew one of them had from year one been a slytherin at heart and a great friend to the group of slytherin teens. And a welcome member as a pureblood . She hated her family for makeing her live below her status yes ginny . And this year thay would finally find out when she is placed with her rightful house. Oh this year will be fun thought hermione as she smiled at herself. What are you so happy about riddle. She was snapped out of her thoughts by potter oh joy . That's my business and what do I owe the honor of you speaking to me shouldn't you be off kissing Dumbledore's ass or something. You should learn how to speak to a man riddle .ok show me one . Just then he went to slap her but was stopped by an angry malfoy. How dare you try and hit a lady potter .I will do as I please with what's mine. Last I checked the ball is a mouth away so shes not yours and the next time I'll kill you got it .you and what army.  Us there stood the group of slytherins she never felt more love . You watch your back malfoy. And with that he walked away and thay all got on the train to laugh and try to have a few minutes of normal joy before thay got to Hogwarts and there adventure of the year to come . But another group were talking of double cross . In the Griffindor part of the train ron and harry sat alone.  Why harry why do you want to bid on hermione  riddle because if I get her I can kill the old fool and rule the light and dark for what's hers will be mine . That's smart yes and I'll break her for fun .you know harry if people only knew how dark you were .yes if only now leave me to my thoughts.  And with that her left a chill ran down Ron's back.