resorting .

As thay walked off the train ginny was so excited she knew that there was no turning back she was so going to turn heads . She and luna were up all night trying to hide her mark but lucky for them luna was good at long lasting spells . Now to join her family and fellow griffindors at there table until it's time to be be put in her rightful place. She also wanted to see her fellow sylerin friends .and give them all the news she had gathered over the summer.  Especially the part where harry is plotting to kill Dumbledore.  But she also cant help to admit to herself that she will miss the twins the only ones who understand her choices and always support her but would thay now she hoped so but if not oh well she knew what she wanted and how to get it and being poor no thank you . She was pulled out of her thoughts when the hat yelled a change of colors for a former gryffindor a trader  to be sure .there was a real flurry of whispers and hushed outrage from all but sylerin table Ginny weasley  the hat yelled and all eyes were on her she giggled and stood walked to the front and with that she was met by snape .welcome home my beautiful snake .thank you professor. With that the twins stood we stand with her . And with that thay joined her at the slytherin table the hall was silent the shock was real .but Dumbledore quickly calmed that down with saying if this is there choosen path then so be it no harm to them or anyone else. We are here to learn not fight not yet but your parents will have to be informed and you my be disowned. At that hermione leaned over to talk to pansy who said that's ok with me .boys ginny me and hermione will help you if your disowned we always look after our kind . As thay were eating and getting to know each other thay could see there old friends and family watching them with hate . But could not remember the last time that felt more accepted and loved .and tomorrow thay would start classes and the last year already it looks to be tons of fun .