prologue Part 2

(Y,N) is passing by houses and buildings until he saw a crowd in front of a building. (Y,N) saw a girl with a cowboy hat that girl was one of (Y,N)'s friends.

(Y,N): Hey Applejack.

Applejack: Howdy sugarcube.

(Y,N): Applejack what's going on?

Applejack: One of the ex-criminals opened an ice cream shop and everyone is worried that the ice cream might be poisoned.

(Y,N): I'll go check it out.

Applejack: Thanks sugarcube.

(Y,N) walked to the front and saw the sign.

(Y,N): Neo's Neo.

(Y,N) looks at the crowd.

(Y,N): Don't worry everyone I'm going to go try the ice cream.

(Y,N) turned around and saw Neo in front of him while holding Neapolitan ice cream. (Y,N) grabbed a spoonful of Neapolitan ice cream and ate it. After a few minutes (Y,N) is still standing and turns around to the crowd.

(Y,N): Everyone there is nothing to worry about the ice cream is not poisoned!

The crowd cheered and started forming a line. (Y,N) went to where Applejack is and he saw her little sister Apple Bloom with her.

Applejack: Thank you sugarcube. I didn't want my sister to be poisoned.

(Y,N): No problem Applejack.

Apple Bloom: You are the best (Y,N)!

(Y,N): Thank Apple Bloom.

(Y,N): Applejack can you meet me at Sugarcube Corner with the rest of our friends there is something I need to tell everyone?

Applejack: Okay (Y,N) I meet you there later.

(Y,N) started walking when he saw three of his friends Twilight Sparkles, Hermione Granger, and Momo Yaoyorozu reading in the library. (Y,N) went inside.

(Y,N): Hey Twilight, Hermione, Momo what are you three doing?

Twilight: Oh hello (Y,N).

Hermione: We're studying for classes.

(Y,N): Why are you three studying if there is a week left before school starts?

Momo: We know (Y,N) but we want to have an early start.

(Y,N): Okay but I need to say something to all of our friends so can you three meet me at Sugarcube Corner.

Hermione: Okay (Y,N) we'll meet you at Sugarcube Corner.

Twilight: If we see any of our friends we'll tell them to go to Sugarcube Corner.

(Y,N): Okay I'll see you three there.

Twilight, Hermione, and Momo: Bye (Y,N).

(Y,N) left the library and started walking to Sugarcube Corner. Once (Y,N) arrived he went inside and saw the owners of Sugarcube Corner, Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

(Y,N): Hello Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

Mr. and Mrs. Cake looks up and saw (Y,N) and they were surprised.

Mr. Cake: P-Prince (Y,N) what an honor to have you here.

Mrs. Cake: H-How can we help you p-prince (Y,N)?

(Y,N): I was wondering if I could use Sugarcube Corner to talk to my friends about something really important.

Mr. Cake: Of course you can use Sugarcube Corner prince (Y,N).

Mrs. Cake: Anything for the royal family.