Chapter 1

(Y,N)  continues walking until he sees a store named From Dust Till Dawn. (Y,N) went inside and started looking around. (Y,N) walked around until he saw some magazines about dust. After a few minutes, a girl with a red hood grabbed a magazine to read. The girl looked at (Y,N) and introduces herself to (Y,N).

Ruby: Hi my name is Ruby Rose.

(Y,N): Nice to meet you Ruby my name is (Y,N) (L,N). 

Unknown to (Y,N) that Roman and a couple of henchmen enter the shop. The henchmen look around and at the dust crystals in the display when Roman approaches the shopkeeper.

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

One of the henchmen points his gun at the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper raises his hands.;

Shopkeeper: P-please just take my lien and leave!

Roman: Shhh, shhh, shhh, shh, calm down, we're not here for your money.

Roman looks at the henchmen.

Roman: Grab the dust.

A henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take dust from the tube containers on the walls. A henchman opens a case on the display to the shopkeeper.

Henchman 1: Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

The shopkeeper proceeds to fill the case. As another henchman goes for another tube. The henchman hears a muted song from where the two teens are and he draws his sword. The henchman points his sword at the two teens. 

Henchman 2: Alright kids, put your hands where I can see 'em. 

The red hooded girl didn't hear and (Y,N) ignore the henchman.

Henchman 2: Hey, I said hands in the air! You two got a death wish or something!?

The henchman goes over to the two teens and turns them around, the hood drops to reveal a surprised a girl wearing headphones and (Y,N) smirks at the henchman. The henchman motions for the girl to lower her headphones.

Ruby lowers her headphones.

Ruby: Yes?

Henchman 2: I said, put your hands int the air, now!

Ruby and (Y,N) looked at each other then back at the henchman.

Ruby: Are you... robbing us?

Henchman 2: Yes!

Ruby & (Y,N): Ooohhh...

Roman is waiting for the henchman to finish the heist when a "Hey!" and "Hyah!" are heard, and the threatening henchman flies past him. Roman motions for two henchmen to handle Ruby and unknowing (Y,N).

Henchman 1 and 3 are raising their gun.

Henchman 3: Freeze!

(Y,N) grabs his water bottle.

Henchman 1: He said freeze!

Ruby: (Whispers to (Y,N): What are you doing?

(Y,N): (Whispers back to Ruby): I saw this in a movie.

(Y,N): I'm just getting a drink. 

(Y,N) drinks his water then puts his water bottle away.

Henchman 3: Okay you had your drink now-.

Before the henchman got to finished his sentence (Y,N) interrupt him.

(Y,N): I know, I know. Freeze!