•Wedding•

August 13th

"Sabrina, can you help Alice and I with Bella's makeup?" Rosalie suggests. She walks into the small room.

"If there were three of us, it would be a crowd," she replies while the two exchange looks.

"I'm sure we have this handled, Rosalie. Sabrina is right. Three of us would be a crowd," Alice replies while the two tend to Bella's brown locks.

"I will be downstairs," she bellows as she disappears around the corner.

She has known Bella since middle school. They were close back then. But then she left Arizona and moved to Forks to live with Charlie. The next time she hears from her is when she gets an invitation to her wedding.

She's gone for a almost 2 years and she gets engaged. While Sabrina is stuck in Arizona with a waitress gig. Nevertheless, she is very happy for her.

"She is kind of standoffish, you think so?" Rosalie comments.

"She was always like that. The only friend she ever had was me," Bella replies while looking between the two of her soon-to-be sisters.

"There is something I have to tell you," Alice whispers. The two listen.

"When everyone arrived for the dresses and suit fittings, I had a vision,"

"Is it bad, Alice?" Bella shoots a worried expression.

"No, it was not. It was of Sabrina...and Jasper. Bella, they are destined to be together," She gasps in excitement. The two sigh in relief.

Sabrina's POV

I descend the staircase carrying the bottom of my dress in my hands careful not to trip over it. I venture outside to the awaiting crowd. I breathe deeply while smoothing out my dress. Meanwhile, I run into Renee.

"Sabrina, is that you?"

"Hello, Renee."

"Oh, you look beautiful. I have not seen you since you were 12."

"My dad got stationed in Australia, I had to move, but we have recently moved back."

"How is Garrett? And your mother, Katherine?"

"They are both doing well."

"Have you seen Bella? I have to give her something."

"She is upstairs in the room to the left with Alice and Rosalie."

"Thank you."

She places a hand on my shoulder as she leaves in the direction of the house.